Need some sewing info??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Girls,

I finished it, It only took me 2 days to sew on all the cones and THAT Bias tape was great. I sewed it on the dress with careful measurements, and such, then i sewed the jingles on, We'll i taped them on first with maskin tape then i just sewed away in one long stip it was so easy and it looks really nice, I even shocked myself.... :JawDrop ...*L* but maybe i'll take a few photos of it and post it...

But again, thanks for everyones imput!!
    ~SILLY

What do you all think about a vest? Do you think they look nice or kinda "eeeeeehhhhh?"

Just wondering...
    :p Your First and Last Love Is Self Love! :p

Comment

I'm going with a vest for my daughter's next regalia. I hope it doesn't look "eeehhhh?"

There is a couple of reason's I'm doing this....

1. I'd like to put cones on it and decorate it elaborately. Doing this on a vest allows my daughter to take it off when she's dying for a snow cone...

2. The vest (and skirt) will be mostly black, so we can change the color of the shirt that she wears under it to change the look from time to time.

I'd like to see how your dress turned out!!
      I am who I am. No more, no less.

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• rodond
        making a new jingle dress
        by rodond
        help making my dauther a new jingle dress how is the best way to put the jingles on? do you sew on the bias tapefirst or put the jingle on the bias tape then sew them on
        12-29-2005, 09:49 PM
      • racchr
        Making a Jingle Dress for my toddler HELP!
        by racchr
        Ok so i have never really sewn before... I have but nothing like a dress. My baby is 16 months and im making her first jingle dress. Ive heard that cotton is the best material to use.. (is this correct) Is there a place to get a SIMPLE pattern to follow?? Also i am looking for the name of a certain...
        05-15-2013, 04:01 PM
      • Osage_jingle
        Pattern Help
        by Osage_jingle
        I got the pattern for jingle dress at crazy crow and it gave me a series of patterns do you need to use all of them?
        i know the sleeves and the underdress i need to use. there is the pullover and the aprons, do i need to use them too? im not looking to make a flap dress or a stove pipe dress,...
        08-29-2007, 11:11 AM
      • shar_bud15
        I want to make my first jingle dress but dont know where to start
        by shar_bud15
        Aanii
        I'm a 21 year old ojibwe kwe, looking to make my first dress. I danced when I was younger until I was 13 years old. I want to get back into it, but I dont know where to start. I never made a jingle dress before, so I'm pretty clueless where to start. Got any pointers?
        -Shar
        02-11-2007, 01:43 PM
      • Muzzie
        Making a jingle dress
        by Muzzie
        Hi everyone, I have a question in making a jingle dress. Do i have to work on the design and cones before sewing the dress or what? Do I have to the dress first and then the design. How many dress altogether. How do I do the leggings? If someone would help. The dress is for my little girl. she's th...
        04-15-2003, 12:05 PM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X