hey ladies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hey ladies

does anyone know where i can order an embossed leather belt. i want the wide belt and then i want to have flowers embossed onto it for my daughter--i have looked everywhere and cant find them..any suggestions??
    thanks

It juss so happenz that I know where to find exactly what you're look'n 4.....however, if u wanna here from da men.......since this was addressed to the ladiez, you're juss gonna have to start a new frig'n thread or somethin'.
    Laterz!!
    "I'd rather be @ a POW-WOW!"

Comment

and some knowledgeable fellas to if they want to.....

ahhhh come on now...dont be like that....nobody's planning rough with you, young skywalker... tell a girl whats up?!!!

Comment

i do belts like you're asking about -- my wesite is listed on the links page, but here's the link for you!
        http://www.aosleather.com
        If you don't see exactly what you want on the site, please use the link on the contact page to email me directly!
        Kathy / Art of Spirit Leatherworks

Comment

Spike Draper's dad Tommy makes cool embossed belts..he made a cute one for his lil girl Tiara w/ hummingbirds..maybe ask him!!
          Nuwa-nu!!..Look at the Yummy Yaha's!!mmmm..mmm Real injun food!!
          Agai-Dika from the great state of potatoes (Lemhi Shoshone-Bannock). So Don't panic, I'm Bannock. P.S. heres my quote: uncle Gary Abrahamson "Don't sweat the petty things, Pet the sweat things!"
          :character:merrychri:eyelashes:eyelashes:eyelashes :eyelashes:
          eyelashes:eyelashes:eyelashes:eyelashes:eyelashes: eyelashes:
          eyelashes:eyelashes:eyelashes:eyelashes:eyelashes

Comment

hey thanks!
            hey woggs those were awesome pics you posted(on that other site;) ) more more!!!!

and does spike draper's dad take orders, does anyone know how to get ahold of him... i need it by Arlee. thanks again

Comment

I dont know...Spikes woman Kim gets on here..I think her name in here is powwow bum..Crazy girl..LOL but I don't know how to contact them..I just know that Tommy made a Badass belt!
              Nuwa-nu!!..Look at the Yummy Yaha's!!mmmm..mmm Real injun food!!
              Agai-Dika from the great state of potatoes (Lemhi Shoshone-Bannock). So Don't panic, I'm Bannock. P.S. heres my quote: uncle Gary Abrahamson "Don't sweat the petty things, Pet the sweat things!"
              :character:merrychri:eyelashes:eyelashes:eyelashes :eyelashes:
              eyelashes:eyelashes:eyelashes:eyelashes:eyelashes: eyelashes:
              eyelashes:eyelashes:eyelashes:eyelashes:eyelashes

Comment

leather belts

theres several dudes here on my rez that do stampwork....i still have a few
                .o0~CLAY~0o.

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X