Sumo

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Do You Think Does The Best Side Step???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who Do You Think Does The Best Side Step???

okay this is another one of those ur own opinion threads, but i just want to know who YOU think does the best side step and why????
    :Angel2 :Angel2 :Angel2 :Angel2 :Angel2
    ~how u want that? tell me how u want that~baby how u wanna give it to me? a bad boy iz whut i need uh huh~

I like Yvette Ewalk (oldstyle)
    :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
    Powwow Babez *smilez*

Comment

I agree with you Peigan49er, I love the way Yvette Ewalk does her side step! :Thumbs
      Hockey is soul food.

Comment

Yvette dances with her feet flat on the ground aye? well what do you prefer women dancing on there toes or flat on the ground?, because i know when i go to powwows all the woman who dance sidestep have different ways of dancing. which one do you prefer ??:Angel2 :Angel2 :Angel2 :Angel2
        ~how u want that? tell me how u want that~baby how u wanna give it to me? a bad boy iz whut i need uh huh~

Comment

Flat or on toes

Yes, Yvette does dance with her feet flat. I prefer to dance my side step on my flat feet, although I must state that I have nothing against other ladies dancing on their toes. All the power to 'em.:Thumbs
          Hockey is soul food.

Comment

i dance flat on my feet as well, saves me the pain to my calves the next day;):) hmmm...i wonder if its hard to dance on ur toes?

Comment

My favorite has got to be Thea McCloud...she is too too smooth!
              FEAR me for I have the POWER to DESTROY you!!!
              "Out greatest fear is not that we are inadequate, our greatest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light not our darkness that most frightens us."

"Never Compromise yourself, Your all you've got"

"An eye for an eye will only lead to a blind world."

Comment

I used to side step with my feet flat but now I dance on my toes, I like it better :)
                Don't bring a JV player into my Varsity Game...

Comment

Originally posted by redhorse
                  I used to side step with my feet flat but now I dance on my toes, I like it better :)
                  You are the best in all that you do! Go girl!

Comment

Hey
                    well i like the way these gurls dance:
                    Jackie Klein
                    Marie Dreaver
                    Challis Beetso
                    Jerilyn St Cyr
                    Shannon George
                    theres this one lady but i dont know her name, but she just flows and looks real nice out there
                    um these ladies all vary in their style, sum stay on their toes and others are flat but they all look good, i guess its just how you feel comfortable doin it!
                    stay red!!!!!

Comment

JiNgLe QuEeNz

Vestal Blacksmith&Fallon (sp!) Mount! They both Crow Hop on the downbeat, which I think is very koo!!

I think Vestal's style is very creative & smoooove & she's not all rough like some people...and Fallon is just a kick-booty old styo dancer...Keep it up ladies!

Ooh, and that chick that passed out at Urbana on the first day...LoL, I forgot her name, her sidestep was the shiznit!
                      "I'm so fresh and you so not..." ~ Dvera

Comment

Yvette is the best, in my opinion. She dances straight and on the downbeat. Which is really hard when everyone else is on the other beat. She tore it up at Prairie Island with no fan, and using her arms. She's been tough this summer, which is great right after having a baby last fall. Looking forward to seeing her in Kinder.

Comment

humm....

The best side step i have ever seen must have been by B.J. McDaniel. I mean, she is tough, i love the way she raises her fan and all dat. I also like Challis Beetso and Tahnee Williams. And also Jennifer Hamilton. There was some other ladies (gurls) but i just don't know them. Well thats all and keep up the good job!!
                          ~hopigurl
                          '*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,
                          SOUTHERN STYOZ
                          '*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,

Comment

I like Tahnee Williams and BJ McDaniels. They tore it up at Schemitzun. But I like Yvette the best she was the only one doing it oldstyle using her arms in the contemporary category.
                            Don't ever stop dancing

Comment

ummm...if your oldstyle jingle can ya have a big feather on the back of ya head? cuz i know i seen sum oldstyle jinglers that have juss one feather,thats in between her braids in the back, and that was it....no fans or no other feathers..i was juss wonderin if you could do that or there doing it cuz they dont know??

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X