Sumo

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who are your favorite Junior Girls Jingle Dancer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who are your favorite Junior Girls Jingle Dancer?

I cant say cuz I'm in that category but i can list my favorite junior fancy dancers...

Candi Villa
    Larrissa Myers
    And I know this other girl with a bright orange outfit, but I don't know her name...

In San Diego, I like Erika Flying Hawk, Felicia Mahato, Sierra Runningpath, also that young girl in the bright yellow/blue (younger girl that it's almost between Sierra and her). But Erika and Felicia should be teen very soon (if not already).
    "Sometimes you have to take it back...
    ... a little of my old school with a little of your new."

http://myspace.com/haaka

Comment

Cool, even though I don't even know those people...maybe when I go down there for 29 Palms they might be there

Comment

My Favorite junior jingle dancer is Alyssa Woody, but I dont know if shes in teens now. Does anybody know?
        Jr.Miss Stillwater 2004

Comment

I am going to be biased on this one and say my little girl:Rebekah Nevaquaya
          She danced in a special at Hinckley last year, a side step special with the women(she is 8) just for the enjoyment of dancing to Little Otter(my husband was singing with them as host) and of course she didn't win anything, but danced 6 songs in a row.
          After the special the arena director, pete gabow, called her out and gave her a monetary gift and encouraged her in her dancing saying he enjoyed her style. She danced without feathers, plumes, just her dress and herself.LOL
          I see alot of really good junior girl dancers who are studying the songs and the style. I like to see them dance this dance and enjoy themselves, competition or not.
          I am thankful for my grandparents, my parents, my brothers, my aunties and uncles, my children, my companion and all of those who influenced me to be strong and proud of being who I am and where I come from. Knowledge is power

Comment

Last edited by Roobz; 08-28-2007, 02:45 AM.

Comment

Last edited by Roobz; 08-28-2007, 02:44 AM.

Comment

reminds me of my best buddie- sunny but I think shes in womens now
                blah blah blah....

Comment

Originally posted by Ruby 2sday
                  Hey I remember this girl like four years ago when her and her family lived around here. Her mom's so nice and I remember when Larrissa danced fancy and boy could she dance!! I bet she's a good jingler too!
                  Sometimes she dances in teens though...actually all the time, and I heard shes only 10 or 11. I've seen her do jingle, and shes good

Comment

Last edited by Roobz; 08-28-2007, 02:43 AM.

Comment

fav junior jingle dancer

well ppls I would have say one of my favorites are larissa woody ,thats lil'girl really knows how to move,she makes it look really easy.Another one of my favorites is stevie chief,lil'canadian dancer.She has her own style of dancin n her own moves,not like those crookedneck girl,s who dance exactley like gadwa's.And plz girls find your own designs n dance routines.laterz

Comment

My favorites are alyssa woody, and jalea walker they can both jam!
                        Jr.Miss Stillwater 2004

Comment

Seirra white from canada(i think) .this little girl is so cute when she dances she is like a little minnie jackie klien ....lol
                          www.myspace.com/southernx_hunnie2k5
                          ~~~~~~~**^^**<<+>>**^^**~~~~~~~
                          Roses are Red
                          Violets der really blue
                          Southern Xtreme ur much sweeter than mutton stew

You asked me whose life was more important- yours or mine and I answered "mine" ; you walked away angry not knowing that you are my life

I MY STONEY CREEK BOYZ

Comment

for the little ones i have seen
                            julianne butler she can move and i love that bounce she has
                            rebekah Nevaquaya love her fan raise
                            chelsea finley
                            alysse woody
                            amanda ironstar (think she is in teens now)
                            tess knight

these girls can kick major ars'n at a very young age!! WOW!!

Comment

favorite jr girl jingle dress dancer

my favorite jr girls jingle dress is:
                              tylor etsitty
                              amanda ironstar
                              allisya woody
                              Last edited by bubbles; 09-22-2005, 09:16 PM.
                              WHAT ever U are BE pround OF what U are!!!

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X