Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• luvstraightdancrs
    replied
    It has a nice weight to it, doesn't unravel so you don't have to do special finishing of edges, retains it's shape, doesn't fall apart if it gets wet, can be cut into any shape, can be used for mocs, leggings, hairties, etc..........Almost as useful as duct tape! :Jumping:

Leave a comment:

• n8tivechick
    replied
    ok, why is it so good to bead on?

Leave a comment:

• j_j24
    replied
    Crib sheet-crib pad. Yeah it's the best to bead on!! also for the canadians you can also check zellers. but right now it's so hard to find. But i love using it.

Leave a comment:

• luvstraightdancrs
    replied
    If you are talking about lap pad material to bead on...

You can by crib size at Wal-Mart in the baby section, will be with bedding - one side is plain the other has nursery print on it.

I buy mine at Hancocks Fabrics, by the yard. It is white on both sides and runs about $9 a yard. It is over 45" wide as well.

If you are talking about something else - I don't know what to tell ya. This is the only lap pad I am familiar with. Hope this is what you were looking for.

Leave a comment:

• Mato Winyan
    replied
    Not sure what you mean. What are you going to use it for?

Leave a comment:

• jingle genie
    started a topic Lap Mat Material

Lap Mat Material

Hey everyone.... i'm new to this board and i have a question, what is "lap mat" material and where can i find it? Your help is much appreciated :D

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X