bead work on jingle dress

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• rk.purcell
    Jingle Dress Pattern
    by rk.purcell
    Boozhoo, I am venturing into the new experience of jingle dress dancing and can finally work on my regalia now that my teaching have come to that stage. I was wondering if i could get some help in finding the basic pattern for the dress. it would be greatly appreciated.. Chi- Megwetch -Rhonda
    04-09-2007, 10:46 PM
  • Czechy
    After 6 years....its DONE!!
    by Czechy
    I finally finished my first fully beaded yoke dress! It took me so long because I was constantly putting it aside to work on stuff for other people. Also, I dance Jingle most of the time so I wasn't in any particular hurry for a Traditional dress.

Now I feel a little disoriented not...
    04-29-2007, 10:58 AM
  • Muzzie
    Making a jingle dress
    by Muzzie
    Hi everyone, I have a question in making a jingle dress. Do i have to work on the design and cones before sewing the dress or what? Do I have to the dress first and then the design. How many dress altogether. How do I do the leggings? If someone would help. The dress is for my little girl. she's th...
    04-15-2003, 01:05 PM
  • Segnewe
    Dentalium Shell Dress
    by Segnewe

I've shared an image of an Omaha Dentalium Shell Dress. I was wondering what your thoughts were on this since I normally see women from northern plains wear these kinds of dresses.

http://omahatribe.unl.edu/photos/1910/RG2095-19.html...
    12-13-2012, 05:33 PM
  • CicelyThomas
    Jingle dress pattern ?
    by CicelyThomas
    I want to make my sister a jingle dress, how do I start ?
    05-03-2012, 12:57 PM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X