Liha

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Liha

Hey ladies! Just checking in on you JoJo! I guess I will be seeing you next weekend for LIHA! Is anyone else gonna be out there? Vicki, you and your sis and the rest of you peeps?! Keep in touch gang!
    :p
    ~~I'm not settlin for anything less than everything~~

www.myspace.com/billiot

Hey natiger,

Yep we will be there this weekend. I pulled out my black dress today. I may rotate the black one and the blue one. But yeah we will be there! Thank God its only 15 miles from home. We go back and forth. :D
    V.W

Comment

Hey yall,

Do you guys know when the spring powwow will be? I heard they moved it.
      SHAKE IT!!!!

Comment

new date

Hey,

Its gonna be april 11-13 this yr. You're not going this weekend?
        V.W

Comment

who won?

Hey Jamie,

Who won the mens fancy shawl switch dance contest? LOL:D Was it Charlie......the tall Menominee ndn guy I rabbit danced w/ Friday night? Just wanted to find out . We were tired today so we decided to stay home. 2 days was tiredsome enough for me. Also, did Daniel Tramper hoop dance again 2day? He kicked azz yesterday.
          V.W

Comment

liha

Hey Vicki, we actually left during the committee give away and couldn't stick around for the other stuff. They were just taking too darn long to get things done. We went to the Saints game and we wanted to stay till the end, but they just couldn't get anything finished and it went on and on. But, no the hoop dancer did not dance Sunday at all. He was pretty good huh....sorry I couldn't say goodbye. See you next time.

www.myspace.com/billiot

Comment

Hey girl,

Nooooo I went home this past weekend. I wanna make it to spring Liha..... hoping to have my giveaway at the fall powwow next year but I have to talk to a few folks first.

How's everybody doing? Haven't seen yall in a while. Miss you guys. :p
              SHAKE IT!!!!

Comment

liha

Actually gang, it turned out to be an interesting weekend. if you remember vicki things go a little heated after someone got upset for the night...well the head gourd..called this elder out in front of everyone and turned down his duties and there were plenty words said....i can email details if you want....i was so frustrated with those people.....

www.myspace.com/billiot

Comment

Jamie, are you talking about Mr. "H" getting on the mic after saurday night's grand entry and exchanging words w/ the crowd? Please send me the details. Thats the only incident I can remeber.

Hey Treena, everybody's doing good here. I actually thought you were gonna be there this weekend. Well, get down here in the spring. I'm thinking about contesting again. Oh and I sent you and Jamie a powwow flier. C-ya!
                  :D
                  V.W

Comment

One more thing.....not to get off te subject since I know ya go to LSU, do you guyz ever go to the LSU football games? Lebrabdon Toefield is from here in Indy. I went to high school w/ him. Well, just thought I tell ya if ya didnt know he was from Indy,La. hehe :D
                    V.W

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X