preference...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• preference...

hey...so what type of jingles(brand) do you all perferr? seen any new brands out there lately?
    redwood
    33.33%
    silver creek
    9.52%
    mcpherson
    14.29%
    other
    42.86%

Redwood!!

Comment

My dress has these silver cones, with a rose and powwow stamped on it. I've seen thses cones one other time, I'd like to know where to get more. I reeeeally like them!

Chenna
      TARHEEL BORN, TARHEEL BRED, WHEN I DIE I'LL BE TARHEEL DEAD!

MizzQaqimat's Space

Comment

I use cones from Assinaboine Medicine wheel (they have a pic of a medicine wheel on it and it says Assinaboine medicine wheel and some other thingies n designs on them, I use these cause I get a good deal on em..) but I also think Redwoods are great.. Ive also seen those ones with the rose on them that says powwow, those look really nice...

My cuz uses Eagle, those are alright too... I think they are pretty much the same as those Powwow ones.... (powwow stamped I mean)
        NO MY EYES REALLY DONT LOOK LIKE THAT........ THATS ME AS A BRATZ DOLL ;)

http://pages.ivillage.com/sagkeengpowwow2003/

Some guys are good with their drum sticks.... and some just arent...:karate:

Comment

Missouri River

They are good jingles and come uniformed, they last longer and dont rust quite as fast!

Comment

Hey,

You can get the rose jingles from http://www.furandhide.com/moreinfo.asp?id=1 for .14 cents a lid.
            SHAKE IT!!!!

Comment

i myself use, Coooooooopehagen! It's what my great gramma wore, what my great aunts wore, what my gramma wore and my mamma...then again thats all they chewd, cept my gramma and mom, they depended on my gramps to chew the stuff he's thining of quittin though...might switch to redwoods, then again they not as loud as the copes...
              There can only be 2 moccasins on your feet at one time...however life has given me many pair...along with a needle, thread and really sharp teeth to cut with...lmao

http://www.myspace.com/anty_tweeb

Comment

YEAH COPENHAGEN!!!

I use Copenhagen lids but then I have people that chew snuff & they save their lids for me :D ...my mom said when she was a little girl she had a dress with jingles made out of pop cans...this was way back in the day though when pop cans were heavier...lol...pepsi cans...thaz cool..lol..but anyways i use copenhagen lids...

Comment

I like those gold missouri river jingles. they stay gold.

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X