How do you do that thing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• ojibwaysweetie
    ....:::Dress Construction:::...
    by ojibwaysweetie
    How do you all construct your dress? Do you do a top part, then the bottom, then sew the top and bottom together? Do you do one full dress then do an underskirt for it? I've done them both ways. What do yaz all do?
    08-06-2008, 06:09 AM
  • luvlumbee
    How do you construct YOUR dress??
    by luvlumbee
    I was just wondering how do you construct your dress. What I mean by this is, if you use satin do you line it? What other materials do you use for dresses besides poplin, cotton, satin, velvet etc,. I am all about experimenting!
    10-03-2002, 05:32 PM
  • CicelyThomas
    Jingle dress pattern ?
    by CicelyThomas
    I want to make my sister a jingle dress, how do I start ?
    05-03-2012, 11:57 AM
  • rk.purcell
    differences in patterns
    by rk.purcell
    i just got my pattern laid out and i was wondering if most dresses are seperated from top and bottom and then sewn together with the seam around the stomach or is there a way to make a dress as a whole and with the seams on down the sides,, which way is better. Please let me know before i go through...
    08-16-2007, 09:52 AM
  • Muzzie
    Making a jingle dress
    by Muzzie
    Hi everyone, I have a question in making a jingle dress. Do i have to work on the design and cones before sewing the dress or what? Do I have to the dress first and then the design. How many dress altogether. How do I do the leggings? If someone would help. The dress is for my little girl. she's th...
    04-15-2003, 12:05 PM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X