i need help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i need help

my little sister wants to be a jingle dancer, i've got the dress but i don't really know what else goes with the outfit if ne 1 can tell me that would be a great help:)
    keep your eyes on your enemy and watch your friends. put your life in your own hands or your life will end.

basic~moccs, leggins, belt....
    "accessories"~hairties, choker, necklace, headband...???
    .o0~CLAY~0o.

Comment

all i can say is the same....moccasins,leggings,belt...then tha hairstuff....i guess tha biggest things are the moccasins & leggings...gotta be covered up....the rest of the stuff like barettes, hairties,headband,choker,purse,cuffs...i think is more about what your sister wants to wear....but i agree that she really needs the leggings and moccasins....

Comment

maybe a lil fan. If shes real small still I would just use a little turkey fan or something until she knows how to take care of something more delicate
        NO MY EYES REALLY DONT LOOK LIKE THAT........ THATS ME AS A BRATZ DOLL ;)

http://pages.ivillage.com/sagkeengpowwow2003/

Some guys are good with their drum sticks.... and some just arent...:karate:

Comment

thanks ppls...i really appreciate the advice what should i use for the moccasins and leggings? for my fancy outfit i mad a boot using a double layer of canvas for the sole, could i also use this for the jingle outfit i'm not exactly all that bright when it comes to jingle outfits:(
          also where would i get a fan she's not really all that little and she'd probably be a junoir i think.

so if you ppl can keep the advice coming i would appreciate like i said i'm totally comfused about this subject.
          Thanks and have a nice day:)
          keep your eyes on your enemy and watch your friends. put your life in your own hands or your life will end.

Comment

i've seen fans made outta parrot feathers i think.....theyre super pretty.....i've seen them for sale at powwow stands but i guess you could order tha stuff & make it yourself.... sorra i don't know how to make fans though.... maybe someone else here does.....just a suggestion....maybe someone here knows where you can buy one...

Comment

Hey thats a good idea bout the feathers ,, I have a younger cousin who got a fan from one of the powwow stands, it was made of red hawk tail feathers and thats really pretty too, they were smaller though, but Its probably good for a lil girl. or if you want something cheaper cause they might be sorta pricey check out a crafts store they might have some nice feathers there... I made my own fan, I used wood glue and wood, the way I made it was a bit challanging but turned out pretty good, so if you would like to know more get your stuff and let me know what your working with............

Craft stores will have an assortment of feathers......
              good enough to start off with anyways.. eh

although those makaw feathers are nice too, but I hear its hard to get them,, here in Can. anyways...... they are very pretty.

Comment

my fan i used an eagle tail , so it was a bit different working with I had to make it super sturdy and good, n it looks awsome
                ;)

Comment

yeah macaw feathers....gah they are hard to find!!!like you have better luck just goin to a zoo & shootin' tha damn bird!LOL....but anyways....i was jus sayin'....plus i only saw 2 stands in all my travels that sell those fans....for like 200-400 dollars too....that's why i said to make it....probably be cheaper that way ....IF you can find tha feathers,that is...anyone know where to get some???

Comment

Don't make her a head band. They look corny!!

Comment

Originally posted by bllue_ocean
                      Don't make her a head band. They look corny!!
                      HEADBANDS DO NOT LOOK CORNY!!!!I HAVE A HEADBAND & I DON'T LOOK CORNY!!!YOU WANT SOME WORDS?!?!?.....NAH I'M JUST KIDDIN...BUT I DON'T LOOK CORNY...:Mad

Comment

I think the thin headbands, look very pretty,
                        the big chunky ones I havent really seen yet but I think that a thin one looks good. Not corny but pretty if its delicate, and matches well. Looks reall good with a nice big set of flluffy plumes n matching earrings n stuff

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X