Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still looking for.......

Hey guyz,

Still lookin for someone to bead me a pair of moccs (fully beaded in just the front). Pm me if you're interested. We can work out a payment, a trade, or do a 1/2 payment, 1/2 trade. I have 3 months til I dance again, so there would be no rush in it. Oh yeah, just to let everyone know, I'm gonna bead my 1st project on my own. A drop to go w/ my choker. :D
    V.W

I would do it for you, but I have some beading of my own to finish as well. I just started myself new beadwork about 4 days ago and I just finished my hair peices and choker n choker drop..still gotta do my own leggings n moccs and other little accessories.

but if it was like for this summer I could have helped you...

The thought that counts though eh :)
    NO MY EYES REALLY DONT LOOK LIKE THAT........ THATS ME AS A BRATZ DOLL ;)

http://pages.ivillage.com/sagkeengpowwow2003/

Some guys are good with their drum sticks.... and some just arent...:karate:

Comment

You know, Vicki, in the amount of time that you have been looking for someone to do it, you could have had them done by now *LOL* If you got three months, you might want to think about it. No time like the present to learn something new.

R.

Comment

Yeah, just bead them yourself!!:D

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X