which type of leggings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• which type of leggings

I am wondering what is the best type of leegings does everyone prefer to use? Either cloth or tanned hide.:39:

leggings...

Well I like to bead on cloth for leggings...either canvas or that crib bedding stuff!! It's a lot easier to get the needle through... then you can always wash them if you need to!
    :)

Comment

yeah what she said! :D:50: :50:
      There can only be 2 moccasins on your feet at one time...however life has given me many pair...along with a needle, thread and really sharp teeth to cut with...lmao

http://www.myspace.com/anty_tweeb

Comment

I always do all my beadwork on cloth backed with interfacing all stretched on a big embroidery hoop or frame. If the peice is stiff enough to stand up on its own, I'll back it with pretty calico or cotton broadcloth for a lining. If the peice needs more body, then I back it with medium thickness leather (usually cheaper cowhide, cuz you won't see it on the inside of a legging). That's for fully beaded leggings. For partially beaded leggings, I just bite the bullet and bead directly on white deerskin. I break a few needles but it looks great!

:Wave
        sigpic

See my trading post ads
        See my photo gallery
        See walela49's myspace page

Comment

I use beaded leggins
          This is life, and I'm lovin it!

Comment

I have black velvet with a canvas lining so it doesn't scrunch up. I like it. I like beaded leggings too. As long as they work, any leggings are fine I think. Matching is preferred ;)

Comment

i like cloth the best

Comment

I use cloth and canvas.

Comment

whatever as long as they are beaded.....no um I think canvas or no even better.... crib lining is good......that doesnt fray!!!!!!
                  ~* Tha ONE and ONLY RAE RAE..dont let cheap imitations fool you*~

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X