Looking for different jingle dress outfit designs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Sinsonnary
    Looking for a Young Girls Jingle Dress
    by Sinsonnary
    I'm looking for a jingle dress for a little Kiowa girl (age 10), who decided she wants to do that rather than cloth.

I don't have time to make her one this season, and thought maybe someone might have one that their kids grew out of and maybe wanted to sell? Or know of someone who...
    04-10-2004, 07:35 PM
  • DESANIE
    Looking for jingle dress
    by DESANIE
    I'm looking for a jingle dress for my 9 yr old daugther, she is about a size 11/12.

I'm hoping to find one soon, so she could dance at a Pow-wow that's coming up. She outgrew the dresses she has now. Maybe someone out there has a dress that is not being used anymore, I'm willing to pay...
    09-02-2004, 04:25 PM
  • DESANIE
    Need to buy used or new fancy regalia
    by DESANIE
    Hi all, I am looking for a new or used fancy dress for my sister and a jingle dress for my daughter. My sister is about a size 12/13 and my daughter (jingle dress) is about a size 10/12. I do live around the Phoenix area.
    They both have out grown the regalia they have now. And if anyone could...
    08-16-2004, 07:58 PM
  • Tess Lone Elk
    Looking to purchase jingle dress
    by Tess Lone Elk
    My 12 yrs. old daughter is thinking of switching over from fancy shawl (she has 2 outfits) to jingle...before I invest in making a outfit for her, does anyone have a "older", "practice" jingle dress they would like to sell to me? Daughter is a sz. 16 kid, or a small woman size....
    04-15-2002, 02:44 PM
  • Powwowtrail17
    Making Jingle Dress Outfit
    by Powwowtrail17
    HI, I wanna make my own outfit
    But I was wondering if anyone has any good patterns for the dresses?
    05-07-2002, 04:26 PM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X