**FaVoRiTe TeeN JiNgLeR**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nuvasie of course!!!!!!
    Don't hate me cuz I'm beautiful, hate me cuz your boyfriend thinks I am.

Comment

efin dork how do u like that uh huh

Comment

I like to watch this her side step, my vote would be for
        We-ha St. Cyr. Also this one girl down here in the south, Brittany Yarholar, that girl has all kinds of energy....
        dance like u dance around @ home, tearin it up!

Comment

Hmmmm!

i think i would have to go with Challis Beetso...she's got some pretty damn good moves...My homie Lesley Smoke..damn she's dope...lolz...Ashley Phelps, Kylene Denny, The Hindsley girlz..WHOOP WHOOP..lolz..that Tanow girl..hmm..Lindsay's little sister...ya know..lolz..Jovelle Pacheco...yeah...they're all pretty good...i think Challis is in Women's now right??..neways...there's alot of good dancers out there if i must say...
          {_.-^....::::Keep Your Statz Straight and Your Head Up::::....^-._}

~^"-._.-"^~*yOu OnLy LiVe OnCe*~^"-._.-"^~

Comment

})i({

Originally posted by MizOjibHokaJingler
            i think i would have to go with Challis Beetso...she's got some pretty damn good moves...My homie Lesley Smoke..damn she's dope...lolz...Ashley Phelps, Kylene Denny, The Hindsley girlz..WHOOP WHOOP..lolz..that Tanow girl..hmm..Lindsay's little sister...ya know..lolz..Jovelle Pacheco...yeah...they're all pretty good...i think Challis is in Women's now right??..neways...there's alot of good dancers out there if i must say...

I'd add you too in there 'MizOjibHokaJingler'!! ayee I've seen you strutt your stuff girlie... n' your pretty good too.. ;)

})i({ Berry Beautiful Blogs })i({

Comment

muh fav jingle danca!!!!

imma have 2 go wit MZ.JOVELLE PACHECO...mann dis gurl haz got sum wicked movez & sum nice fits!!!but ne wayz mad props 2 chu gurlly keep it up n see chu on da trail!!!!!!!!!...oh n also....
              ~mya spoonhunter
              ~kayla johnson
              ~raelene (duntkno last name)(from cali)
              n i gotz sum mo but muh cant think right now...but mad props to all dese ladys also....see allz chu on da trail!!!!!

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

widgetinstance 224 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X