X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• c-townsweetie206
    replied
    muh fav jingle danca!!!!

imma have 2 go wit MZ.JOVELLE PACHECO...mann dis gurl haz got sum wicked movez & sum nice fits!!!but ne wayz mad props 2 chu gurlly keep it up n see chu on da trail!!!!!!!!!...oh n also....
    ~mya spoonhunter
    ~kayla johnson
    ~raelene (duntkno last name)(from cali)
    n i gotz sum mo but muh cant think right now...but mad props to all dese ladys also....see allz chu on da trail!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Shnawbay
    replied
    })i({

Originally posted by MizOjibHokaJingler
    i think i would have to go with Challis Beetso...she's got some pretty damn good moves...My homie Lesley Smoke..damn she's dope...lolz...Ashley Phelps, Kylene Denny, The Hindsley girlz..WHOOP WHOOP..lolz..that Tanow girl..hmm..Lindsay's little sister...ya know..lolz..Jovelle Pacheco...yeah...they're all pretty good...i think Challis is in Women's now right??..neways...there's alot of good dancers out there if i must say...

I'd add you too in there 'MizOjibHokaJingler'!! ayee I've seen you strutt your stuff girlie... n' your pretty good too.. ;)

Leave a comment:

• MizOjibHokaJingler
    replied
    Hmmmm!

i think i would have to go with Challis Beetso...she's got some pretty damn good moves...My homie Lesley Smoke..damn she's dope...lolz...Ashley Phelps, Kylene Denny, The Hindsley girlz..WHOOP WHOOP..lolz..that Tanow girl..hmm..Lindsay's little sister...ya know..lolz..Jovelle Pacheco...yeah...they're all pretty good...i think Challis is in Women's now right??..neways...there's alot of good dancers out there if i must say...

Leave a comment:

• n8tive_redhead
    replied
    I like to watch this her side step, my vote would be for
    We-ha St. Cyr. Also this one girl down here in the south, Brittany Yarholar, that girl has all kinds of energy....

Leave a comment:

• lindley_teen_jingle
    replied
    efin dork how do u like that uh huh

Leave a comment:

• TaZZa
    replied
    Nuvasie of course!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Sweet Syilx
    replied
    Sheena Legarde!!! Keep up the good work, girl!

Rosalie

Leave a comment:

• eagle_plume999
    replied
    my fav

my fav who just recently went into womens but was a kick *** jingle dress dancer in teens when she pulled those moves on the dance floor was challis beetso! dang, she has real nice dresses.....lol

Leave a comment:

• Lil_Runs
    replied
    hmmmm....

...i gotta show sum luv for Sable Coffey!!

Leave a comment:

• Powwowtrail17
    replied
    Umm...I would have to say Lolita Henry and that one other girl from Coulee Dam, I like both :)

Leave a comment:

• TaShunka Luta
    replied
    Nuvasie Charging Crow :Chatter :clap: :clap: :seenoevil

Leave a comment:

• creejingledress
    replied
    There are some good up and comers....I like watching these young ladies dance it up....Challis Beetso..I think she's in Women's now(yikes!), Dabne Morin.....smooth dancer, Alice Fineday...looks light and graceful.

Leave a comment:

• Ojibwe_stylez_06
    replied
    Fav Teen Jingle would have to be Marissa Lebeau, Angela Gadwa, and Sable Coffey

Leave a comment:

• Ceapha_0919
    replied
    With her unique style and beautiful regalia, I would have to say Challis Beetso! I love watchin' her jam out.

Leave a comment:

• thizgirlpowwows
    replied
    Ashley Phelps

Yoklot Corneilus

Nuvasie Charging Crow

Sable Coffey

Leave a comment:

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.