Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Silver Creek Jingles

For all ya pro jinglers out there...

I will be making my jingle dress this spring. I was given some lids a few years ago but I haven't used them yet. They are really pretty lids, too!! I rolled them all myself.. and I'd like to have a few more lids when I make my dress.

My question... Do any of you ladies know where I can get SilverCreek jingles? I've been looking for two years to find them but no luck. :(
    ~* Keep smiling, it makes people wonder what you're up to *~

Miss_Nishnab

I found Silver Creek Jingles at this site. They have a new price list, you might want to check it out.

http://home.att.net/~randvjingles

Hope this helps you! Let me know! :D
    He's the type of rez I like
    ~A. Waquie Nov. 2003~

Comment

Those are the exact lids that I have. I was all excited until I noticed that they only ship to the "continental US."

What about us folks that live in Canada? Oh well, maybe I can ask my friend in Michigan for her address.

Kitci Miigwetc... Smeshigaud... You're the greatest. :Chatter
      ~* Keep smiling, it makes people wonder what you're up to *~

Comment

silver creek are the bomb big time...i had silver creek for about 7 years and theres still very little rust...he sells silver creek for 70 bucks plus 6.00 shipping for 500 rolled silver creek jingles...if you want flat lids its still an excellent price considering the durability of these...p.s. never buy mcphersons ewww...did that and never again...

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X