Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Old One
    replied
    I would say as long as your legs aren't showing...you should be good but be tasteful and remember tradition.

Leave a comment:

• ABENEWA KWE
    replied
    Originally posted by Czechy
    I like having my skirt cover the top couple inches of my leggings. I don't like having a lot of leg showing while dancing, LOL!
    I agree with ya czechy .. thats the only way i go ! ... i never saw em down pass the ankle thou .. i must admit, that seems weird to me....

Leave a comment:

• JinglinChica22
    Guest replied
    I Like Them A LiL Past My Leggings.

Leave a comment:

• eagleclan22
    replied
    Originally posted by ~*SasneStylez*~
    I like my dresses long, I make them to about my ankles. When I put my belt on it goes to about the middle of my leggings.
    I do this too:)

Leave a comment:

• ndnmba
    replied
    Originally posted by *Kwe_Zee*
    Yep I agree with ya's too.. sasne and mba. What about the width of the dress? Do ya's like it out like a bell to move around in or do ya's like it kinda narrow, kinda as a reminder to not go too crazy with your legs?:)
    I like the width to be in-between. If it's too narrow I feel like that Muenster chick...:p

Leave a comment:

• *Kwe_Zee*
    replied
    Yep I agree with ya's too.. sasne and mba. What about the width of the dress? Do ya's like it out like a bell to move around in or do ya's like it kinda narrow, kinda as a reminder to not go too crazy with your legs?:)

Leave a comment:

• ndnmba
    replied
    Originally posted by ~*SasneStylez*~
    I like my dresses long, I make them to about my ankles. When I put my belt on it goes to about the middle of my leggings.
    I do the same thing.

Leave a comment:

• ~*SasneStylez*~
    replied

Leave a comment:

• turquoise*schuy
    replied
    For me I like my dresses to come to the middle of my leggings!!!
    :Fish :Fish

Leave a comment:

• oneidaNmenom
    Guest replied
    all my dresses are above my ankles but not to high up...

Leave a comment:

• dancingwater
    replied
    Thanks for everyones opinions! I totally understand what you mean about not having room to move. My skirt is somewhat roomy, but I'm thinking about having it fall midcalf. Dont wanna show leg LOL But dont want to look cramped. Thanks again, always nice to hear what more experienced dancers feel!

Leave a comment:

• TJFS
    replied
    one dress hits at midcalf and leggings are just below my knee and the other dress is below the knee with those leggings below the knee. i think i outgrew the second one. :p

Leave a comment:

• pueblo_honey
    replied
    FOr me, I have my underskirt at mid calf and my leggin's are just below my knee. I think that those that have theirs just above the ankle makes them look long from the waist down and to me (my opinion) makes it look bad and looks like they ain't got much room to move around and it's pretty when you can actually see the feet designs. I wish you luck in what you choose! :Thumbs

Leave a comment:

• n8tivechick
    replied
    well... i have high top muchs that fo just under my knee... but i usually have my underskirt mid calf....... i did the above the ankle thing and i didn't have as much room to move.... unless it is blousey

Leave a comment:

• Czechy
    replied
    I like having my skirt cover the top couple inches of my leggings. I don't like having a lot of leg showing while dancing, LOL!

Leave a comment:

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X