Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fancyshamancy
    replied
    I would have to agree with you on Dabney Morin.....the girl is soo smooth and she has a style all her own! And to boot, her mom makes some kewl dresses for her!

Leave a comment:

• shorty-cree_gurl
    replied
    for teens i would have to say dabeny morin all the way. for ladies i would say theresa spoonhunter, alana tootosis and umm that one dancer from morely i forgot her name. but also the new champs of 2003.

Leave a comment:

• beefy_cheefy
    replied
    as a jingler , i will be watching out for:
    teresa spoonhunter, she should be back in tha groove after her baby
    acosia redelk: she's got her own style
    tahnee williams: i think she'll do pretty good
    dorthy crowfeather; got the smooth steps
    rena whitecloud; just made her way into womens
    henrietta sccalplock
    hmmmm....
    hopefully i can do well against these ladies, man , i gotta get on here too hopefully.oh and i cant forget tha other new ladies who are gonna have a good year.

Leave a comment:

• native_flutterby
    replied
    I'm looking forward to seein Taria Aubid (Goodsky) tear it up, heard she's gettin some new dresses,;) some others too, and i'm now looking forward to seeing Shelda Tom get shufflin the side step again! she used to be my Idol back when i was like 10...and also...maybe me lmao

Leave a comment:

• blingblingjinglediva
    replied
    Man..all them good youngin are comin up into womens now and I'm still home workin on my stuff......I'll deffinetly be hittin the trail big time next year.....waitin for my friend to turn 18 and graduate high school....then we will get a car and we will be off powwowin hard.....so excited,cant wait!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• creejingledress
    replied
    I'm looking forward to this summer to see all the up and comers! Challis Beetso is one I'll be watching for ...I think she's in ladies now so it will be cool to see how she does.

Leave a comment:

• eagle_plume999
    replied
    its tough to say because there is alot of ladies out there who tear it up! so i guess we are gonna have to wait and see

Leave a comment:

• dreamy_wun
    started a topic 2003~who you watching for??

2003~who you watching for??

What ladies are you lookin out for in 2003?
    Up and comers both teens and womens?

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X