Fan Styles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fan Styles

What kind of fan do you use if you use one, tail, wing, or other?? I prefer using a tail fan, and I see lots of other jinglers using tail fans, and others using the wing fans. Which do you prefer and/or use?

Chenna
    Tail
    81.97%
    Wing
    14.75%
    Other
    3.28%
    TARHEEL BORN, TARHEEL BRED, WHEN I DIE I'LL BE TARHEEL DEAD!

MizzQaqimat's Space

I USE TAIL AS WELL. TO ME IT JUST LOOKS NICER. EVEN AND STRAIGHT NOT ALL JAGGED LOOKING. WITHT THE PLUME FEATHERS ON THE UNDER SIDE TO SOFTEN IT.
    "Never be bullied into silence.
    Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one's definition of your life; define yourself."

Comment

tail and only tail for this girl. ALthough Im still debating on a macaw fan for some more variation. They are so purdy!

R.

Comment

Tail fan!! :clap:

:2: always

Comment

My new one is a tail fan and I love it. Looks really nice while dancing .... I have a recent wing fan too. My uncle gave that to me so I like to use it now and then too. :Angel2
          This is life, and I'm lovin it!

Comment

Tail fan here two actually one golden eagle and bald eagle, thinking of buying my daughter a macaw one i already seen the one i want to its soooo purty lol
            "In the depths of a mind insane
            Fantasy and reality are the same"
            - SLAYER

Comment

tail fans

I agree we use tail fans..but I try to honor my daughter's tribe as well and using what is from her people..

Comment

I was blessed by been given a white eagle tail fan....and I love it dearly
                Miigwetch

all's fair in love and pow wow.... see ya around

Comment

i would have to say actually both wing and flat fan...i have to remake my flat fan cuz my cats (3) shred it up when i left it on my desk at home...sheeeesh!! those cats!! but i never made a tail fan...how do you make a tail fan?

Comment

I would have to say a tail! I have a black and white tail with feather work on it! The wing just aint my thing!!:28:

Comment

I don't even see any jinglers using wing fans anymore.

Comment

there are jingle dancers out there useing wing fan but not too many...it seems like more are going for the flat fan/tail fan now these days....what is the wing fan going out of style now?

Comment

I use a tail feather fan....whatever kinda eagle them dark brown wit white spots come from....I cant remember...but my new one is a white tail....kinda off white though...lil yellowish wit three macaw feathers in the middle...feather work too....just waitin on it to get done...I have a macaw fan too...but I just have it...dont really use it much....but I will one day.....if not I'll give it to someone I now will enjoy using it .
                          ~* Tha ONE and ONLY RAE RAE..dont let cheap imitations fool you*~

Comment

Tail Fan 4 me!
                            :Angel2 no wings 4 this chic
                            :devil hehe!
                            :Angel:

Comment

I have both a tail fan and a wing fan. I started out using a wing fan when I was younger. After I got older, I switched to using a tail fan.

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X