X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ebay

check this out!
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...category=13753

I personally don't care for it for me. Looks too busy.
    This is life, and I'm lovin it!

Comment

Why do white people always overdo it with fringe. Ive never seen a loose sleeve jingle dress either. I think it is a batman jingle dress.
      There are 2 types of people in the world...
      Really stupid people who think they are smart
      and
      Really smart people who think they are smart.

Comment

ummmmm i never seena dress like dat before...so i dont know what to think....but i guess right now i think its ugly.............................

Comment

LOL "batman jingle dress" Too funny!!! I was just shocked how many people had actually bid on it! I think I have a pilllow made out of the same material as the dark part of the dress.

Comment

How would you classify/call it?!?!?

a: regalia

b: outfit

c: costume
            snaf, snarf!

Comment

d: none of the above

:taunting:
              "We see it as a desecration not only of a mountain but of our way of life. This is a genocidal issue to us. If they kill this mountain, they kill our way of life." ~Debra White Plume

Comment

What an eyesore!! I pity the hobbyist who steps out into the arena with that thing on.

R.

Comment

I swear! What is with the sleeves? I personally think it is ugly. I like how the person modeling the dress doesn't show her face.(Embarassed maybe?) I don't know what I would do if I saw someone wearing that at a powwow.

Comment

I sure wouldn't wear a dress like that. I just saw some really nice dresses on ebay this morning. (Some 1950's style jingle dresses I saw in the latest copy of Whispering Wind look better than that.) The one I just viewed looks very tacky. :(

Comment

COME ON WHAT IS THIS WORLD COMMING TO : JINGLE DRESS 'FOR SALE' ON EBAY. I wonder what Maggie White would say if she seen that. Did people forget that these dresses are mainly medicine dresses. On top of it all its a white chick modeling it for god's sake. THis is sad......... its ugly I know, but damn the meaning of it is way more than a possible value, unless its made from a heartless person. I'd be too scared to wear it , it may be plagued with bad medicine. NO THANKS !!!!!!
                      Peace , love, and frybread Grease !!!!

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X