dream dress

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dream dress

How many of you waited for your dream to make a jingle dress?
    Miigwetch

all's fair in love and pow wow.... see ya around

I did
    I do whatever my Rice Krisppees tell me to do

SPACE GHOST RULES!!!!!!!

Comment

My mom had a dream of me dancing in a jingle dress a few years ago. Then I had two dreams... So, I'm not sure what I'm waiting for!! BUT... I do plan on making my dress this year. :)
      ~* Keep smiling, it makes people wonder what you're up to *~

Comment

I did.. But the dress in my dream didn't look like the dress that was made for me. Too many differences. So I'm trying to get one that looks like the one in my dream.

:Angel2

Comment

I did as well, I had my dream in the summer, and that winter I was given all the cones, and then the following winter after that my dress was put together.
          Miigwetch

all's fair in love and pow wow.... see ya around

Comment

I did. I've seen two more since..... so i gotta get to work.
            SHAKE IT!!!!

Comment

I have too. I'm in the process of making mine now. I'm sure I'm going to get a lot of smack for switching from fancy to jingle. But I've had a re-accuring dream about this, have prayed a lot about it, and finally (after telling him what all has been happening to me) had a southern traditional man tell me to go ahead and do it because there was a reason why it was calling toward me. We'll see how it goes...
              snaf, snarf!

Comment

well i had my dream a long long time ago...then i had to wait for my colors to get in but not too long actually....my very first dress was very plain and simple

Comment

I have had several dream about new Jingle dresses, but I have yet to make one. I really love to fancy shawl. I guess when the time is right I will get started on my dream Jingle Dresses. Luckily I made drawings of them.

Comment

I made my dream dress, but now it's all worn out

Comment

Well, I think you should have a snooze and dream up a nudder one.:Sleeping :Thumbs

Comment

I have a dream dress..BUT.:(.. It's under reconstruction. I grew out of it, sideways. I took it out until I couldn't do it no more. So, it's getting revamped. Same style, but big enough to fit me.

I do have another dress, but it just isn't the same. even the feeling's different. So I better get moving and get my dream dress done before powwow season gets here.

Comment

two dreams

I have had dreames about me dancing in a pretty jingle dress.But I also dream somtimes that I'm straight dancing.It's kinda weird but I guess I'll just Jingle dance now,and straight dance latter.

Comment

I'm so glad to learn I'm not the only one! I had several dreams of me in a jingle dress, then my Grandmother gifted me with my first one! It was EXACTLY like the one in my dream!

But I'm afraid I can't wear it now .... I'm pregnant! I will just have to wait till next season I guess to wear it again. I hope it will still fit (blushing)

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X