Beaded vest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beaded vest

Last night I spent about 4hrs cutting a McCalls pattern out. It does not take me 4hrs to do any thing. When I looked at it, I was expecting A slightly fitted pattern.It was completely staight lines. I was so mad. I kept cutting and sewing and adjusting.:Yell I don't wana look like I borrowed a vest from a traditional dancer!
    Well I think I firgured it out. So wish me luck. I'm trying to finish it by UCLA. If I don't sleep for a week I think I can do it.:p

good luck I hope everything comes together for you
    I do whatever my Rice Krisppees tell me to do

SPACE GHOST RULES!!!!!!!

Comment

thanks, but I think I'm gonna be realistic:( S I'm just gonna cut out a little cape instead. I should have cut that sucker out two months ago. The vest is ready to start beading. I don't think I bought enough beads Oh well. I'm gonna have to bust it out later.;)

Comment

Make sure that if you use a sewing pattern that you also consider the 5/8 seam allowance!! ;)

I did a beaded vest last summer and went right off a simplicity pattern.

The vest did turn out great. HOWEVER.....the finished project was too big because I didn't take the 5/8 inch seam allowance.

Just a suggestion..............

Comment

thankz redfringe

My mom would always tell "read the directions before cutting out the pattern". Of course I'd still hear her cuss out loud at a mistake she'd make:p . I based it tried it on then ripped it apart. My canvas was limited. It was tedidious but I think I got it.:Angel:

Comment

so whats up with your cape, how's the progress

Comment

caligurl

Its both been on the back burner for a while. I'll be breaking them both out sometime this summer. I gotta keep my competators on pins and needles. I've been to busy working on everyone else's stuff. I'm kind a glad UCLA got canceled ,I didn't wana look all half a$$.:Angel:

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X