Favorite Jingle Dress Dancer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yep shes right

oh yeah, i gotta add jingle mamas butt to the list......
    thanks dad for showing me the way, teaching me the language, and not leaving my mother...*L*

*RoUg3 MoD sTaTuS*

Comment

Originally posted by Powwow Junkie

Someone should put up here WORST jingle dress dancer and that award would go to powwowchic49 cuz she dances like a dog who just got stuck to a local MUTT :devil
      Now look who had to run to a next thread in a next forum cuz she too scurred to show herself . Pssshhh--you small time, Munkie.
      Got percap?

Comment

Someone should put up here WORST jingle dress dancer and that award would go to powwowchic49 cuz she dances like a dog who just got stuck to a local MUTT :devil
        You keep talkin out your neck. I aint gonna say nuthin. The more you talk the more bad you bring on yourself.

Jingle Dress is all about medicine. I dont carry any kind of hate or anger in my heart, but thats just how I live my life. When you say things like this, I hope you really mean it cuz it will come back on you. Your damn straight I'll report you to the moderators, because your foolishness has no place here. This is a website for real dancers, not for wanna b's. So keep talkin.......
        ..::First ever 2002-2003 Powwows.com Princess::..
        ~*~*~* The original POWWOWCHIC49 *~*~*~
        *~*JINGLE IT*~*

Comment

didnt ur mama ever tell u that if u got nothin nice to say then dont say nothin at all??
          ~*~¤(¯`·._» >The Prettiest People do the Ugliest things <«_.·´¯)¤ ~*~

Comment

So how come you ain't come back on to back up your dumb azz statement? You prolly can't even stay in beat with drum (which would mean your white) and your just jealous cuz PWchic prolly killed your shyt in the circle!

Comment

My fave jingle dancers would be.......

Denise One Star
              Gladys Two Eagle
              Dorothy Crowfeather
              Grace Pushetonequa

These ladies tear it up......nice and smooth! :rating10:

Comment

My all time favorite would have to be Winona Kingbird.
                she is always smooth as buttah and shyt shes always the first one at the powwow

I think her man forces her to get there early! LOL
                Mens inhumanity to each other is surpassed ONLY by what women do to each other.
                <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
                Quote: "I blame it on my youngnessness..." BTH
                DEATH TO ALL LURKERS!!!! ME

Comment

Rowena Roberts
                  Neebing WhiteEye
                  Rolanda White
                  Marie Dreaver
                  Jenny Jones

Comment

Well, I really don't go to many Pow wow's but I do here in Chicago to watch my cousin Elizabeth Begay dance. And I'm not only saying this because she is family but this girl can dance!!! She doesn't go to very many pow wow's any more cause of work and schoool cause this girl plays too many sports!! But I think she's really good cause she does some old school and some new school stuff and this girl knows how to carry her-self!!! Love you girl!!!:blow:
                    b0xInG mY nUmBa 1 LuV:rtf:
                    HeY tHiS Is Yo NuMbA oNe ~*PiMpPtE*~ YeA h0lLa At Yo GuRl
                    ~*when u see me ur not gunna know what to do with me..but today is ur lucky day cuz i come with insturctions~*

Comment

WHO IS SHE??

WHO IS TAHNEE WILLIAMS?? I THINK THATS HER NAME I HAVER HEARD SO MUCH ON HER ABOUT BEING SUCH A GREAT DANCER WHO IS SHE???JUST WONDERING...

Comment

I would have to say:
                        Winona Kingbird
                        Gladys Twoeagle
                        Denise Onestar
                        Grace Pushetonequa
                        Anna Mae Pushetonequa
                        Tosha Goodwill-when she gets in those specials
                        Sable Coffee
                        Yvette Ewalk
                        Marcie Fidler-if she would ever get back into it!

this is to only name a few...:)

Comment

I know I've posted some faves before, but here they are again:

Leah Omeasoo~made a really pretty new dress with beaded flowers done on velvet against a flowery print.

Kim buffalo ~nice beadwork and dresses to match, looks so smooth and light when she dances.

Rachel Baker~awesome dressmaker and does such nice beadwork. Good dancer too.

Kristy Yuzicappi~All around awesome dancer, can't wait to see her new beadwork.

Rachel McArthur~does really nice beadwork and also makes pretty dresses.

Cyrina Bull~she's a good dancer, no doubt.

Willow Jack~enjoy seeing her dance.

Henrietta Scalplock~one of my all time faves, so smooth and has pretty beadwork and dresses to match.

Yvette Ewalk~classic, love her beawork.

Dabne Morin~a good teen dancer, nice dresses and smooth steps.

Marilyn Nicotine~another good teen dancer, nice beadwork, light on her feet.

Jackie Klein~pretty dresses and beadwork, also a good dancer.

There's more awsome Jingl dress dancer but can't think of their names right now.

:Thumbs :clap: :39: :44:

Comment

Re: WHO IS SHE??

Originally posted by native_passions
                            WHO IS TAHNEE WILLIAMS?? I THINK THATS HER NAME I HAVER HEARD SO MUCH ON HER ABOUT BEING SUCH A GREAT DANCER WHO IS SHE???JUST WONDERING...
                            She lives in az w/her family - both parents and her own lil family :) She's an awesome lady. Her dresses are amazing and she carries herself in a very respectful way. I've known her since we were kids, so I'm proud of who she's become.

Comment

i have to pick my good friends:
                              Katie Quigley
                              Ursula Hairyshirt
                              Rashanda Bullchild
                              Err body in da club eatin chips!

A part of me feels so bad but ooh not that bad

Comment

i would have to say jessie bohay willow jack and donie grace
                                We.Bla.Ha

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.