Favorite Jingle Dress Dancer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Blodge_singa_4_life
    who is your best teen girls jingle dress dancer?
    by Blodge_singa_4_life
    i was just woundering who do you think the top teen girls jingle dress dancer are, that you like? and why? just cerious
    05-05-2002, 06:08 AM
  • LILfawn
    tiny tot jingle dress dancer
    by LILfawn
    can tiny tots dance this dance with out spaecial permiossion. i understand the orgin of this dance and i do think older catagorys should have some kind of permission or understanding of this dance, but does it matter for a tiny tot? my daughter dances southern cloth or buck, but she saw a jingle dress...
    04-16-2006, 12:10 AM
  • }!{ tinkerbell }!{
    Who is (was) your hero??
    by }!{ tinkerbell }!{
    Who were the ladies you liked to watch growing up??
    01-31-2006, 09:33 PM
  • blacktail
    needing some advice from the ladies
    by blacktail
    good evening ladies,
    i am looking for some advice from you jingle dress dancers. particularly the anishinaabe ladies. my daughter has been comming to powwow's with me for the past few years now, and has growing interest in dancing. she told me she wanted to dance jingle. since i know very...
    10-06-2012, 08:33 PM
  • dancingbeauty
    Can she dance Jingle?
    by dancingbeauty
    I have a niece who is seven and she is interested in dancing and competing as a jingledress dancer. But I am a little concerned about it. She was taught the history behind the dress by another dancer since there are no other jingle dress dancers in our family. My concern is that this in not traditionally...
    06-06-2004, 04:52 PM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X