Optin Monster

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ANY IDEA WHO MADE S. HUNTER's DRESSES?????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ANY IDEA WHO MADE S. HUNTER's DRESSES?????

I SEEN SHANDA HUNTER DANCE AND WAS WONDERING IF ANYONE KNEW WHO MADE HER AWESOME DRESSES AND HER KICK *** FAN???......AND HOW CAN I GET HOLD OF THESE PEOPLE?????

IF ANYONE KNOWS.....PLEASE REPLY.....I SAW HER NAME ON THE FAVE JINGLE DRESS DANCERS LIST MANY TIMES......

THANKZ A BUNCH

this aint u postin homie? now izzit??? ayee

Shanda'z new dress is gonna be the best dress EVER made....i know this for a fact.....:rofl2:
    ~*~¤(¯`·._» >The Prettiest People do the Ugliest things <«_.·´¯)¤ ~*~

Comment

Yes, Shannon, I'm so full of myself that I had to start a thread about me!!! :rofl2:
      Hockey is soul food.

Comment

see, i knew it, trynna act all like them high lighters....i know these thigsn ...:Tongue

Comment

I'm talkin bout Shanda's Yellow....and Red dresses......who made them?.....I love the style......lookin into gettin started myself......

Comment

Shannon made 'em for me... :Angel2
            Hockey is soul food.

Comment

THankz.....sorry to be so nosy.....how about your fan?????

Comment

My bestest homie Queenie aka Backup_Singa made it! ;)
                Hockey is soul food.

Comment

:NoNo Cant win all the time

~ If I told you I loved you, would u hold me in your arms so tight, If I told you I loved you, Would you be mine, mine for ever ~

~ U may shoot me with your words, U may cut me with your eyes, U may kill me with your hatefulness, BUT STILL LIKE AIR I'LL RISE ~

Comment

hey queenie make mine too kay? find me sum black tip feathers while ur at it :Tongue

Comment

Originally posted by ~*~ShanLyn~*~
                      hey queenie make mine too kay? find me sum black tip feathers while ur at it :Tongue
                      ok your next in line....i got me a hole SHlT load of black tips for all three of us:Chatter

~ If I told you I loved you, would u hold me in your arms so tight, If I told you I loved you, Would you be mine, mine for ever ~

~ U may shoot me with your words, U may cut me with your eyes, U may kill me with your hatefulness, BUT STILL LIKE AIR I'LL RISE ~

Comment

:Chatter
                        Hockey is soul food.

Comment

:rofl2:

Comment

Ok, stop the funnyness! :p

Native...... and who are you?? since ya just put my name out there for all of pws.com to see!!!!!
                            Hockey is soul food.

Comment

Originally posted by Backup_Singa
                              ok your next in line....i got me a hole SHlT load of black tips for all three of us:Chatter
                              :Chatter soundz good, dayum we'll all be stylin at Chilliwack next year! :Tongue

and Homie~ did ya like my ceremony???? :rofl2:

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X