major cone-age

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• major cone-age

ever see a dress with just TOO many cones on it??
    or how bout a dress with NO cones on it??

and yes this is a slight exaggeration!, not necessarily NO cones.....geez ppl! lol
    Last edited by ~*~ShanLyn~*~; 05-25-2003, 02:17 AM.
    ~*~¤(¯`·._» >The Prettiest People do the Ugliest things <«_.·´¯)¤ ~*~

There's this one purple dress!!

Comment

A jingle dress with no cones on it?:o Hola! Never saw that before, but I have seen dresses that seemed like there was not "enough" cones on them..hmm as to "too many" never saw that before either! Sorry I am not of help on this:p

Comment

well i didnt necessarily mean NO cones lol, but like a small amount of cones.....like 2 rows...orrrr more rows but WAY spaced out ???
        ~*~¤(¯`·._» >The Prettiest People do the Ugliest things <«_.·´¯)¤ ~*~

Comment

well, i've seen dresses with as many as 10 rows on them and some were the jingles are soo close together that u can't see the dress anymore.

and for dresses with no cones??? i've never seen that. i've seen a dress with 2 rows of jingles, but not none.
          Don't ever stop dancing

Comment

I once saw a dress with twelve cones on it, just when a dancer came out. Did the whole coming out dance and all.

But I think she was putting the jingles on one a day sort of thing. Although, I never did see her dancing at any powwows after that.

Comment

huh?no cones? sheesh? thats just basically nothing but a cloth dress without the shawl *lol*...has anyone said anything to her?
              now i had seen people with lil' cones on them...contemporary..
              and too much cones...personally i don't go beyond 365 cuz after that it looks way too gawdy and too heavy.. now i can understand 5 rows of jingles or childs dress having 10- 20 cones on them but an adults??? wholy sheesh...-becca:JawDrop

Comment

Check out the GON site. Theres this one chick on there thats got only 2 rows right under the belt and then a HUGE space -n- a little "v" at the bottom with about 8 cones on it. I was like what the......? I guess she was a jingle shawler! J/K

Comment

"jingle shawler" lol.. plenty of those around!!:Chatter

Comment

LOL

I know who your talkin about, the neon orange dress right? She always make her dresses like that...She used to make her dresses really form fitting, I used to wonder if she could breath She also has dresses with tons of design all over them and then maybe two or three rows of cones...That's a major pet peeve of mine, other than that she is a REAL good dancer and seems like a nice enuff girl...I just wonder if she's gotta clue?
                    "Out greatest fear is not that we are inadequate, our greatest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light not our darkness that most frightens us."

"Never Compromise yourself, Your all you've got"

"An eye for an eye will only lead to a blind world."

Comment

Yup the orange dress with the gold cones. I don't like that either, its not even a jingle dress! (my Opinion) If thats the kind of dress you wanna wear why not just be a fancy shawler?

Comment

i know which one you are talkin about. It looks....odd or something. Very much something missing.....perhaps the jingles???:Jumping:

Comment

Originally posted by Lady Jingle 123
                          Very much something missing.....perhaps the jingles???:Jumping:

:rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2:

Comment

ya'll are tooo funny! I really went and looked for her on the GON site. Her dress looks like she wasn't finished but wanted to wear it anyways.
                            The only time its too late to start dancing is when you're dead.

Comment

lol ive only seen dresses with hardly any cones on it is for the real little girls when they first start dancing

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X