Help Please!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help Please!!!!

I need some help. Im hoping to make a jingle dress soon. It will be my first one I am origanally a southern cloth so this is a aburt change for me. Please any advice on anything. Making the dress, dancing, anything, will be much appreciated. Thank you
    When your in the arena nothing matters but the step of your feet, the sway of your fringe and the beat of the drum. ~Peace love and fry bread.~

:) I think if you look in the archive you will find alot of the info you are wanting. Also search through all the pages in this forum. ;)
    "We see it as a desecration not only of a mountain but of our way of life. This is a genocidal issue to us. If they kill this mountain, they kill our way of life." ~Debra White Plume

Comment

When you dance ,ignore the sound your dress is making. I see a lot of girls just starting out make this mistake. Make sure you keep your feet in time with the drum. Except when you side step I see some girls either pop up on and off the beat. Hope this helps a little. Good luck

Comment

Thank you both very much I really appreciate it. Its a different way of thinking at least dress wise. I have a few friends helping me but other advice is always welcome. :)
        When your in the arena nothing matters but the step of your feet, the sway of your fringe and the beat of the drum. ~Peace love and fry bread.~

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X