Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Requesting any and all help to make my first jingle dress!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• shar_bud15
    I want to make my first jingle dress but dont know where to start
    by shar_bud15
    Aanii
    I'm a 21 year old ojibwe kwe, looking to make my first dress. I danced when I was younger until I was 13 years old. I want to get back into it, but I dont know where to start. I never made a jingle dress before, so I'm pretty clueless where to start. Got any pointers?
    -Shar
    02-11-2007, 02:43 PM
  • Osage_jingle
    Pattern Help
    by Osage_jingle
    I got the pattern for jingle dress at crazy crow and it gave me a series of patterns do you need to use all of them?
    i know the sleeves and the underdress i need to use. there is the pullover and the aprons, do i need to use them too? im not looking to make a flap dress or a stove pipe dress,...
    08-29-2007, 12:11 PM
  • racchr
    Making a Jingle Dress for my toddler HELP!
    by racchr
    Ok so i have never really sewn before... I have but nothing like a dress. My baby is 16 months and im making her first jingle dress. Ive heard that cotton is the best material to use.. (is this correct) Is there a place to get a SIMPLE pattern to follow?? Also i am looking for the name of a certain...
    05-15-2013, 05:01 PM
  • native_bead_queen
    jingle dress designs anyone
    by native_bead_queen
    hey im looking for a way to do my jingle dress. i already have my design but i need a way to hang my jingles and to make the dress. any info please help. my email is [email protected] so you can just email it to me. thank you.
    03-17-2005, 02:22 PM
  • N8ivePrincess07
    Need Help with making a jingle dress
    by N8ivePrincess07
    I am currently a fancy shawl dancer but I want to start jingle dress dancing, What pattern would I use for the dress and how may jingles?? and any other information or help will appreciated I'm new to Jingle and I'm lost!! :O
    08-24-2007, 10:34 AM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X