Sidestep "walking"?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sidestep "walking"?

I'm not sure what you would call it, but its almost like a walking/skipping motion that I've seen during sidestep. It looks like it gives your feet and calves a break. Has anyone else seen this?
    Don't ever stop dancing

Yes I have seen it and was totally blown away by it because it was so different from what I had seen before. Haven't seen it in awhile since then though. I wonder if its a regional thing... I thought it was kind of cool.

Comment

roflmao side step walking? talk about lazyness lmao
      There can only be 2 moccasins on your feet at one time...however life has given me many pair...along with a needle, thread and really sharp teeth to cut with...lmao

http://www.myspace.com/anty_tweeb

Comment

skipping side walk?

i have never seen it. if anyone has a video i would like to see it. because i do side step with my toes and also the the other way. this is the only way i know of doing the side step.

Comment

I had an aunt who wore a false foot, due to her diabetes. Her foot didn't fit right.

One time she was dancing and her false foot twisted backward. She ended up dancing in a circle while she was sidestep "walking."

Good thing she didn't walk/skip or she woulda' dug herself a hole.

Hmmmm?
          Last edited by WhoMe; 09-30-2010, 02:17 PM.
          Powwows will continue to evolve in many directions. It is inevitable.

Comment

*L

J/K

Powwows will continue to evolve in many directions. It is inevitable.

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X