• Show
Clear All

• gettin' in shape!!!

Hey there galz!! any-1 have any tips as how 2 get in shape
    within a month?? I need help big time!!
    creejingler_71

Hi I lost 23 lbs. in 6 weeks. :Wave

Start by exercising for 30-40 min. 3x a week
    weights 2x a week alternate days Tae-Bo basic is great to start off with.
    Cut out your sugars, starchy carb & the salty foods
    no chips, cookies junk food. don't go to extremes. keep your carbs low.
    have a cheat meal 1x a week ( not the whole day) just a cheat meal. eat lots of protein
    eat lots of veggies, fruit, eggs & egg whites. chicken & fish, red meat is ok use the leanest of meats. lots of different kinds of salads, have 4-5 mini meals
    Be creative if you don't have time to eat all the time have a high protein bar that's low carb.
    it's hard at first you'll get it. :Thumbs
    don't you be wastin' all your money
    on syrup and honey because i'm sweet enough

Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And never regret anything that made you smile.

Comment

Heck yea, I cut backon my carb in a huge way started out with under 20 g of carbs for two weeks and 40 after that, i have lost 65lbs between june and Feb. plus I had so much more energy when I started working out it was a lot easier. I need a new set of tae bo tapes though.
      When your in the arena nothing matters but the step of your feet, the sway of your fringe and the beat of the drum. ~Peace love and fry bread.~

Comment

Originally posted by BullcreekLdy
        Heck yea, I cut backon my carb in a huge way started out with under 20 g of carbs for two weeks and 40 after that, i have lost 65lbs between june and Feb. plus I had so much more energy when I started working out it was a lot easier. I need a new set of tae bo tapes though.

All right you go girl :22: congtats.

Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And never regret anything that made you smile.

Comment

How in the world do you survive without bread? I absolutely love bread and can't bring myself to give it up!
          Becky B.

Comment

Originally posted by NDNQt
            How in the world do you survive without bread? I absolutely love bread and can't bring myself to give it up!
            You can have bread try whole grain & whole wheat, in moderation like may be 2-3 x a week. not every day. If you can handle it their is a low carb bread also low carb crackers, at health food stores, Todd's garden bread, it's made with grains & soy,kind of chewy good toasted my favorite is the breakfast bread. For crackers Carbo Save.

Comment

~lost~

i cant seem to figure these threads out ~

so if anyone can lend a hand? lol
              thanx
              187TatankaOyate..KingBird..DakotahHotaine..
              ..MidniteExpress'..HighLife..

..BuffaloHorse
              ..Eyabay..BattleCreek..
              BlazingSaddles..wHIteHorse

CitieHigh..BlackBearCrossing..CederCreek..
              ChinikiLake..TimberLand..TBZ..BadNation

..Estayapi..Mandaree..BLACKSTONE ..HIGHNOON..
              LakeVermillion..LittleOtter..RedBull*..LynxClan

**Sizzortail..BearCreek..WildROse..cOzad..GtO..

LynxClan..N0rtheRnCree..Tatae`Topaw..MeskwakiNatio n..
              StoneyCreek..BlackLodge..YngKingbird..
              Oyatae..

Eva-Hey Nakota
              ..RockyBoyRamblers..PonemahRamblerz..
              CumberLand.wildHorse..oGiidakii..SmokeyTown..
              NorthernWInd ojibwe plainz
              RIP lil brother

Comment

~*i know~*

creejingler_71

*~*~*try running alot ~stretching ~and alot of water it will help u get into shape :)
                187TatankaOyate..KingBird..DakotahHotaine..
                ..MidniteExpress'..HighLife..

..BuffaloHorse
                ..Eyabay..BattleCreek..
                BlazingSaddles..wHIteHorse

CitieHigh..BlackBearCrossing..CederCreek..
                ChinikiLake..TimberLand..TBZ..BadNation

..Estayapi..Mandaree..BLACKSTONE ..HIGHNOON..
                LakeVermillion..LittleOtter..RedBull*..LynxClan

**Sizzortail..BearCreek..WildROse..cOzad..GtO..

LynxClan..N0rtheRnCree..Tatae`Topaw..MeskwakiNatio n..
                StoneyCreek..BlackLodge..YngKingbird..
                Oyatae..

Eva-Hey Nakota
                ..RockyBoyRamblers..PonemahRamblerz..
                CumberLand.wildHorse..oGiidakii..SmokeyTown..
                NorthernWInd ojibwe plainz
                RIP lil brother

Comment

Re: ~lost~

Originally posted by shorty
                  i cant seem to figure these threads out ~

so if anyone can lend a hand? lol
                  thanx

that's ok I thread hopping myself :D

Yes creejingler
                  lots of water I drink about 1/2 a gal. or more a day

Comment

YES!!! Lots and lots of water, the old fail safe is 8 glasses a day. I found different types of low carb bread and foods. when you go out to eat if you really want to feel like your having a treat you can have most diet sodas. check the carbs on the back. just watch the sugars and aspertayme. That could put a stopper in your weight lose. bUt like Isaid earlier it really give you a lot of energy and that makes it easier to exercise. if you need any help let me know. ;) :)
                    When your in the arena nothing matters but the step of your feet, the sway of your fringe and the beat of the drum. ~Peace love and fry bread.~

Comment

diet Rite would be your best choice for a soda to drink, it does not have aspartame. it's also caffeine & sodium free it has many different flavors.:Chatter

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger
                        diet Rite would be your best choice for a soda to drink, it does not have aspartame. it's also caffeine & sodium free it has many different flavors.:Chatter

Diet Rite also has no carbs

Comment

I have actually tried Diet right. And it was really good the only problem is that I cant find it now. lol I need to look around some more. lol hmmm good good good

Comment

I occasionally drink Diet Pepsi and Diet 7-Up, are these bad for you/me if we're dieting? I don't know much about aspertame
                            (?sp). Thanks, I'm trying to lose weight too but having a real slow start right now.

Comment

A low carb diet is a tough one. But I've seen it work. I would rather try jogging, lifting weights and jumping rope. Also, bust that tape out of your best drum group and dance. I always found out it is best to change up, that way you don't do the same thing everyday.

That low carb diet should be a lifestyle change for many of us, with diabetes looking at a lot of us in the eye. Diet Right is pretty good so is diet slice.

Here are some no-no's: Rice, corn, bread, noodles, chips, any kind of patatoe's..ouch! and no caffeine another ouch. Plus, no beer DAMN!

But lots and lots of protein meaning lots and lots of meat.

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X