Jingle Dress dancing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jingle Dress dancing?

How long has everyone been dancing jingle and how old were you when you started?

I think I was 10 or 11, was using my cousin's dress then. I was switching between fancy and jingle then, but I danced jingle whenever I could. I'm now 25 but I haven't danced in like 3 years, gonna start back up here in about the next year after I get my new dresses started and done and my beadwork. so dang..it's been like 15 years lol
    He's the type of rez I like
    ~A. Waquie Nov. 2003~

Comment

HUMMM LET ME THINK ABOUT THAT..... I THINK I WAS ABOUT 14 MAYBE OLDER.... BUT ANYWAZE, I STOPED FOR A LIL WHILE..... AND IM STILL ON HOLD.... BUT ONE DAY ILL BE BACK OUT THERE WHERE I BELONG!!!!:) :) :) :)
      "Im givin you shot gun only because im going inside".

Comment

well i started end of my senior year(18 yrs.old) in highschool..i was transition from fancy shawl to jingle....i start shawl when i was toddler ...i didnt have any role models out on the powwow cicuit cuz my momma taught me how to dance jingle...when she got older she switched to womens tradish (northern style) and now she cant dance anymore cuz disc broken in her back..
        my first jingle dress was dark wine red just like today but very simplified (at that time)...just bias tape, material, jingles (plain) and ribbon....it didnt get fancier until sophmore year of college...-becca

Comment

I started dancing when I started walking and have been dancing ever since. I used to dance shawl till I was about 11, then switched to jingle and have been dancing it ever since. Sooo, Ive been dancing for 22 years but dancing jingle for about 11.

;)
          NO MY EYES REALLY DONT LOOK LIKE THAT........ THATS ME AS A BRATZ DOLL ;)

http://pages.ivillage.com/sagkeengpowwow2003/

Some guys are good with their drum sticks.... and some just arent...:karate:

Comment

i started dancing when i started to walk.....well when i actually started to dance,,,,,i was dressed up as a baby but jus got carried around the circle all the time....tiny tots...made my mom $5 a day *lol*
            i dance fancy till i was about 8 then i was all around ever since and im now 15
            dancin that long and still lovin it :dancer:
            ¤×wHÿ ÐîÐ ÝØÜ lêåVÊ mÉ¿ ×Whÿ ÐÏÐ ÿôù GÕ¿ ×MÃýßë §ÖmÊÐÅÿ ÏLL uÑÐ讧TªñÐ ßÜt ѺW ¡ ÐØñt kñºw-פ

~*LiL MizZ JiNgLe StyLeZ*~

JUSS SING ME A REAL SUHWEET ROUNDANCE SONG & IM URZ 4EVA BABE
            :24:

Comment

I started out dancing when I was 5, waaaay back in the sixties. I was a traditional dancer, then fancy shawl until my knees told me to quit it. Then I switched to jingle about 9 years ago.

Comment

I started dancing jingle when I was about 14, the switched to fancy shawl when I was like 17, but now I'm working on a new jingle dress, so I'm gonna start dancing jingle again in August,

Comment

I been dancing since I was a baby....started jingle when I was about 7 or 8....been dancing jingle ever since!

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X