what ever happened to...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what ever happened to...

what ever happened to Jennifer Jones? I remember she was like the shnit a few years back...new dresses every pow wow and real friendly like...
    There can only be 2 moccasins on your feet at one time...however life has given me many pair...along with a needle, thread and really sharp teeth to cut with...lmao

http://www.myspace.com/anty_tweeb

She still is pretty jammin, I know she's one of my favorites, not too fancy and glides across the floor, she usually shows up at my tribe's pow-wow, but other than that, I'm not sure. She should hit the bigger ones, show 'em how it's done!:D

Comment

i think she was at columbia, cherokee, and rockmart. i haven't seen her personally either.
      Don't ever stop dancing

Comment

was just wonderin cause i remember she used to dance really well. even for a contempt, she has feet i dream of having, if i were to dance contemp lol no but i remember her being up north here in the MN and Canada, her and her mom and dad and her two sisters i thought it was quite funny when he wore his George Jones jacket...lol
        There can only be 2 moccasins on your feet at one time...however life has given me many pair...along with a needle, thread and really sharp teeth to cut with...lmao

http://www.myspace.com/anty_tweeb

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• ndnMSW
          Whatever happened to..........
          by ndnMSW
          Just wondering about some ladies I used to dance with, where they are now and what they're doing since I haven't seen them in AGES! If anyone knows, or can think of anyone else, let's share the info.

Lana King - the last I heard, she was doing her residency at a hospital in MN, but I...
          10-14-2005, 05:31 PM
        • Paul G
          Pow Wow Poem
          by Paul G
          Posted by CherTribe

I recently attended a Pow Wow in Louisville, KY,
          as I watched the dancers
          the following poem began to form in my mind.
          I was inspired by three women dancers.
          The first was a jingle dress dancer
          who I only...
          11-28-2006, 03:58 PM
        • ~*~ShanLyn~*~
          Its been two years, everyone misses you. RIP
          by ~*~ShanLyn~*~
          ~> Stephanie Kinghorn was born on September 11, 1987, in Amherstburg, Ontario, in Canada. Her parents split when she was a toddler, and she lived with her mother and two older sisters and saw her dad on weekends. Stephanie loved to eat --- Big Macs, entire blocks of cheese, ketchup straight from...
          01-22-2005, 01:44 AM
        • RainbowSpiriDancer
          I need your help....
          by RainbowSpiriDancer
          Hey Everyone,

I need your help to possibly find a friend. I know that word gets around in Indian country and someone on this site can help me. She keeps coming on my mind and I would like to get in touch with her. I know she is out there on the pow-wow trail. She lived in North Carolina
          04-26-2008, 11:03 AM
        • tradish_wiyan
          Baked Beans
          by tradish_wiyan
          Baked Beans

If this doesn't make you laugh out loud, nothing will .......

Once there lived a woman who had a maddening passion for baked beans.

She loved them but unfortunately, they had always had a very
          embarrassing
          and somewhat lively...
          11-24-2003, 12:57 PM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X