Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hidatsawmn26
    Guest replied
    hay sorry for lateness of reply here...its me hidatsachic24...i wound upchanging email addresses cuz im back in college but i guess i wound up deactivating my account...its a whole big mess so i change my user name...but anywho i think it would damage the sound of the jingle just a little but my momma to use deertoes inside it...wether or not shes wrong or right i dunno..maybe even nail polish might work....or maybe if you put on light coating it wont damage the sound quality-becca

Leave a comment:

• Sweet Syilx
    replied
    hidatsa,

I was thinking about trying something like that, but does the turtle wax affect the sound of the jingles at all ?

R.

Leave a comment:

• hidatsachic24
    Guest replied
    well eventually they're gonna tarnish no matter what...but use turtle wax to coat them...you can get that any sunoco or any tire/auto place or hardware store like ace...becca

Leave a comment:

• eveningz_rain
    started a topic Conezz!

Conezz!

i was wondering if any one knows what to put on cones cuz i want to make a white dress but,.......what can i put on the cones so it doesnt make the white fabric turn grayish or looking dirty thanxxx

for the help :)

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X