Feasting and fasting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Paul G
    The Jingle Dress
    by Paul G
    Posted by flyingheart2

Well I have missed writing and as everyone knows a writer is not whole without writing. So, with that said I asked my sister what I should write about this time. Her response was Jingle Dress Dancing. She told me that she had always wanted to be a jingle...
    11-28-2006, 05:37 PM
  • crazywolf
    Obsolete Reservations???
    by crazywolf
    Boozhoo niji,

I know this one is gonna start some fires, so be it. This have been bugging me for a couple of months and now I am bringing it out into the open for everyone to attack, flame, ridicule and possibly even get banned over.

I was at work a couple of days ago,...
    03-12-2009, 03:11 PM
  • Tehan
    spanking
    by Tehan
    Unless you are being attacked,and are defending yourself,you do not have the right to strike another human being period!
    This is exactly why this society is as sick as it is........No excuse........Take a childs priviliges and be firm on it ....teach them well, the childrens hell................
    02-21-2004, 11:00 AM
  • Alli3
    Musings-Warning: Long
    by Alli3
    I've had this question rolling around in my head for a couple weeks now so bear with me. See, I am at a wall with my family research, wherein it's so long ago that records aren't much help. There are conflicting accounts of one ancestor's heritage (Ojibwe? Menominee? Odawa? All of the above) among her...
    03-31-2018, 03:33 AM
  • christopherjames
    New to this Community
    by christopherjames
    I am new to this community. Before making any conversation I have been reading through some of the other established lines of conversation within this forum of discussion.

Throughout my life I have always be influenced by Native American ideologies. The belief system that I have come...
    08-31-2013, 07:28 AM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X