Looking for Sponsor Advise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Selina
    What made you start dancing?
    by Selina
    What made you start dancing?

Your mother?
    Your granny?
    Your sister?

And who tought you to dance?

:D
    07-04-2002, 05:36 PM
  • Onkwehonwe.ottawa
    New Jingle Dancer
    by Onkwehonwe.ottawa
    Ahnee all you Jingle Dancers!

I am new to this forum. I am of Iroquois ancestry (Cayuga-Onieda) and have been dancing traditional dances since I was a young girl, long before it was "cool to be 'Indian'". Unfortunately, I gave up dancing when I was about 16, and other things...
    08-25-2011, 01:10 AM
  • Nyaskeya
    Looking for Understanding
    by Nyaskeya
    Hello,

I am looking for elders who can help me understand what has been going on with me lately. I have been seeing Jingles at some of the gatherings and pow wows I have attended recently. I have been seeing them for about a year now. I have spoken to my elders who have directed me to...
    11-21-2016, 02:32 PM
  • samenulali
    Identity Confusion
    by samenulali
    Hello,

I apologize for making one of these types of threads, but I would really appreciate advice in this anonymous setting.

Lately I am feeling like I should give up everything regarding my native identity. I have done these things since I was seven, learning languages,...
    07-26-2021, 09:59 PM
  • laurellblake
    hello
    by laurellblake
    First I would like to say hello to all who are reading this post. I have a few very important questions to ask. I mean no disrespect to anyone and if I do so I apologize ahead of time. I dance southern cloth the way I have been taught from my mother and grandmother. A couple of week s ago I had...
    05-25-2005, 07:03 PM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X