Optin Monster

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mini Hair Fans

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Mini Hair Fans

    I was wondering what everyone's opinions on those hair fans in place of a side plume/feather are? I know they were discussed a little bit a long time ago but I haven't heard anything about them lately. I like them but can't decide if I want one or not. Opinions?

  • #2
    Feathers

    I have seen those before but not in a long time. I guess it just comes down to what is fashionable these days. All the ones I have ever seen were worn by women/girl and were flicker feathers which are just beautiful feathers by themselves. They did look really pretty floating around almost while the dancer danced.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by cherokeemom06 View Post
      I was wondering what everyone's opinions on those hair fans in place of a side plume/feather are? I know they were discussed a little bit a long time ago but I haven't heard anything about them lately. I like them but can't decide if I want one or not. Opinions?
      i am not sure what a hair fan is?

      Comment


      • #4
        Short Apache Girl, the hair pieces literally look like miniature fans that are clipped to the side of the head instead of using a fluffy plume on the side. There are some pictures around here somewhere of some...

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by *Powwow_Princess* View Post
          Short Apache Girl, the hair pieces literally look like miniature fans that are clipped to the side of the head instead of using a fluffy plume on the side. There are some pictures around here somewhere of some...
          i never seen them. sounds like chinese to me. yes i would like to see a picture

          Comment


          • #6
            Okay so I stumbled across this picture recently in another thread but if you look on the left of her head you can see something like what I am talking about, a couple straight feathers put together. I know its not the best angle, usually there are 3-5 feathers but I am sure people have used more.

            Comment


            • #7
              oops forgot the link: http://www.powwows.com/gathering/jin...l?daysprune=-1

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by *Powwow_Princess* View Post
                i searched and searched each thread. i didn't find it. if u have another pic or something would be nice never saw a mini fan in hair. thanks.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Okay I c, that is weird that the link does that... I will try again.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by *Powwow_Princess* View Post
                    Okay I c, that is weird that the link does that... I will try again.
                    ok thanks.

                    Comment

                    Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

                    Loading...

                    Trending

                    Collapse

                    There are no results that meet this criteria.

                    Sidebar Ad

                    Collapse
                    Working...
                    X