Miss DenverMarch special

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miss DenverMarch special

i would like to extend an invitation and encourage all the jingle dress dancers to come and participate in my daughter's special at the Denvermarch powwow 2009. Check out the website at denvermarchpowwow.org March 20-22, 2009.
    over $7,000 in cash prizes, horse, tack, complete outfit w/fan and plumes, jackets, sweatshirts and star quilts.
    the plan is to include both traditional and contemporary styles as amanda enjoys the challenge of both 15yrs and over.
    it is coming down to the wire with only less than 4 months away. Amanda has enjoyed her reign to date in representing the Denvermarch powwow. we look forward to seeing you at this years event.

Sounds like a great special! Good luck with it and congrats to you and your family on your title.

Comment

Can't wait for my daughter to dance your special! Thank you in advance..I know the hard work that goes into putting on one.
      This will be her 2 year dancing..and she's looking better and better every powwow!

OPPS..WAIT..she's only 10...oh well..congrats on your title! We'll still be there dancing our hearts out.
      "I tried being normal once, worse 2 mins of my life!"

Comment

Originally posted by Amandajoy View Post
        i would like to extend an invitation and encourage all the jingle dress dancers to come and participate in my daughter's special at the Denvermarch powwow 2009. Check out the website at denvermarchpowwow.org March 20-22, 2009.
        over $7,000 in cash prizes, horse, tack, complete outfit w/fan and plumes, jackets, sweatshirts and star quilts.
        the plan is to include both traditional and contemporary styles as amanda enjoys the challenge of both 15yrs and over.
        it is coming down to the wire with only less than 4 months away. Amanda has enjoyed her reign to date in representing the Denvermarch powwow. we look forward to seeing you at this years event.

Beautiful! I hope my family and I can make it. Sounds like she did a wonderful job this past year with the reign!! :)
        "Gaa wiin daa-aangoshkigaazo ahaw enaabiyaan gaa-inaabid"

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X