Sumo

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's got some cool new outfits, or whos seen some cool ideas this year?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's got some cool new outfits, or whos seen some cool ideas this year?

I would say that this year was pretty productive for dress making.
    I sawe some pretty dope dresses and designs and dress ideas.
    I liked dorthy's new dress, and alot fo chepa's dresses, hmm, tarissa spoonhunter got alot of new dresses done, oh I liked thea mclouds black and silver one!!! I would have to say capes were a big fad this year, and fringes at the bottom, did any one else spot any cool powwow FADs??????????????

I like Taressa Spoonhunters style as well....she is the first and ONLY that i have seen with the Latino flair on the cuffs of her sleeve!....first of all i was like "OH" then when i saw her jammin i was all "YOU GO GIRL!!" Def. a contemparary style....but just another evolvement of style to hit the trail.....evolvement...*L* is that a word! *L* YOU KNOW!
    ~.~ A friend is~.~

" someone who can sing the song in your heart, even when you have forgotten the words...;)"

Comment

yeah I love her sleeve thing, reminded me of a princess dress , oh and last year I liked paula mcurtains terry fiddler dress

Comment

Latino flair on the cuffs of her sleeve!....
        i didn't see that.... can you explain it for me?

Also, what length of dress you all noticing? Longer or shorter this year?
        "We see it as a desecration not only of a mountain but of our way of life. This is a genocidal issue to us. If they kill this mountain, they kill our way of life." ~Debra White Plume

Comment

her sleeves are cut like princess fiona's sleeves on shrek, it looks nice I really cant explain , they're not like big bells but they sort of flare out and come to a point ant the hand....oh, I liked candace mc cabes cape...hmmm. and I liked Candace Johnsons new outfit shew wore at Hinkley, orannge or maroon I think

Comment

Oh Me Oh My...

I was totally in love with these ladies dresses this summer...
            Willow Jack I love the colors an all the kick a$$ designs!

Dorothy Crowfeather :D Hoolay made me wanna break out my machine!

Chepa TwoEagles ;) I love all the pretty designs

Tahnee Williams :) I still like the sequins

Comment

I think that Jennifer Hamilton did a dress with latino flair sleeves awhile ago but they were made outta lace or something so they didn't stand up or out like Tarissa's. Jennifer seems to be on leading edge of sleeve design usually.

Comment

hello everyone...
                i luv crystal johns regailias...also Zooey's and Sophie Bobs regailias. Dorothy Johnsons regailias are nice also.
                *Stephanie

R.I.P Alex Archie
                March 12, 1966 to May 7, 2003
                ***AIDS***
                Creator Please Help Us Find A Cure..

Comment

Jackie Klien
                  With her awesome rows and her cool horse head she had at Schemitzun!!!
                  <~*~>Ajidamoo Pride<~*~>

Comment

Man..Dorothy Crowfeather has some awesome dresses and awesome beadwork this year...makes me wanna hurry and finish mine!...:D
                    >:< ~~ >:<

Comment

I wanna see some pictures! *L*
                      I really like Tahnee's dresses very pretty!
                      :p Your First and Last Love Is Self Love! :p

Comment

Tahnee Williams, and hummm....
                        '*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,
                        SOUTHERN STYOZ
                        '*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X