new jingler tryin to get back in the mix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new jingler tryin to get back in the mix

seke (hello) to all my fellow jinglers out there! I used to dance jingle when i was younger (13-14) and I'm trying to get back out there again (i'm 28), and the thing is that i haven't danced since then and i was just wondering if any one would be able to give me info on how to build my stamina and the strength in my legs up again. I'm 3/4ths done with my beadwork, i'm currently designing my dresses and my goal is get back out there by the middle of summer. Please, if anyone out there can help a "reborn again jingler" with any work out tips to get my legs strong again, it would be greatly appreciated, yaw^ko (thanks)
    [FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="3"][COLOR="DarkOrchid"]Ms. King[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I would suggest the following floor exercises:

Burpees
    Squats
    Lunges

I do them myself and have helped alot. Especially the burpees in terms of cardio & muscular endurance.

Comment

Originally posted by ojibwaywmn View Post
      I would suggest the following floor exercises:

Burpees
      Squats
      Lunges

I do them myself and have helped alot. Especially the burpees in terms of cardio & muscular endurance.
      what are burpees lol i've never heard of those before
      [FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="3"][COLOR="DarkOrchid"]Ms. King[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

Here is a demo through youtube

YouTube - Burpees

Comment

k thanks ojibwaywmn!

Comment

This is great

This is great! Now I want to see your ways for us readers to become more involved! Expect an email later today.
            wow gold

Comment

Originally posted by ojibwaywmn View Post
              Here is a demo through youtube

YouTube - Burpees
              Wooooow that took me back to elementary school. We used to do these back in the day. Now I don't know...... if I got down like that I might not be able to get back up.
              SHAKE IT!!!!

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X