Coming Out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coming Out

Hinhanni Waste! Goodmorning Ladies. I wanted to take a moment to say hello and let everyone know, I will be coming out in my Jingle Dress this coming weekend @ the Keeping The Tradition Powwow in Dayton Ohio! Its been a long time coming as some of you may remember, I've been prepairing to come out since Feb. 2008 so I am more than ready to dance! I just wanted to say an extra big pilamaya THANK YOU To all the ladies that encouraged me and helped me along my journey, especially Brooke, I couldn't have done it with out her.
    The past few weeks I've been volunteering with the Miami Valley Council of Native Americans in their Three Sisters garden at Sunwatch Indian Village, where the Powwow will be held. Working with the earth on the grounds where I will dance for the first time has been a special expierence for me.
    So this coming week, we'll be setting up for the powwow, fasting and feasting!
    FRESH Elk from Miami Valley Elk :: World Class Elk Located in Miami County, !!!!!!!!

-Amy

AWESOME! I was contemplating going to this, but i will deffinitely for support ^_^

Comment

Good luck
      I'm innocent I tell ya!!!

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• TKMJ Productions
        "Spirit of the Bison" Sept. 9-10
        by TKMJ Productions
        This is going to be a great powwow. It's easy to get to and seems to have the best of everything.

Dancers will get day money from what I was told.

They have a website for the powwow.

www.freewebs.com/bisonpowwow

They are also listed here...
        09-03-2006, 09:30 AM
      • Twofeather
        Powwow Down Under
        by Twofeather
        I thought to myself, this is probably the best place in the world to ask for help.

I am trying to organise, plan and sponsor a powwow in Australia. I am not Native American and but I respect and have great admiration for the people.

It has always been a dream of mine...
        Yes, it will be fantastic
        66.67%
        No, we don't want it
        33.33%
        03-01-2007, 07:33 AM
      • Dweick
        by by for the summer
        by Dweick
        Hi all that I know on here just wanted do let you all know I took a job for the summer in Baltimore and Dc So I wont be around much and will have to pass up the regular powwows till the end of August ( Cept for the one in Dc Aug Tenth) but this is kinda going to be my adventure hardworking vacation...
        05-16-2007, 01:22 AM
      • TKMJ Productions
        Rocky Fork Powwow, Kimbolton, Ohio 6/3-4
        by TKMJ Productions
        Time again for the Annual Rocky Fork Powwow held in Kimbolton Ohio. The dates to remember are June 3 & 4, 2006.

For information for the powwow see www.shadowwolf.org or look here under the calander.

Host Drum: Bird Chopper
        MC: Rick Bird (Cherokee)
        Head...
        05-26-2006, 09:26 PM
      • MayChe
        Melbourne, FL Powwow Dec.8-10
        by MayChe
        The Fifth Annual Melbourne PowWow sponsored by: Native Heritage Gathering, Inc., will be held at:

Melbourne Wickham Park Pavilion, Wickham Road next to the Community College Campus. Rain or shine we will be out dancing.
        Contest PowWow:

Contest prizes will...
        11-30-2006, 01:55 PM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X