This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jingle dress sale

anyone interested in buying a teens jingle dress??

It may be helpful to add a photo of the dress here.

Comment

here it is

it is light blue satin long sleeve with an orange and red design in sequin on the front and the same on the back but with an eagle head on the back in black also. Cuffs on sleeves are orange sequin. Feathers along with same design on very bottom with silver jingle cones. Please e-mail me for pictures if interested.

Contact me: [email protected]

It comes with matching leggings and moccs, hair ties, concho belt, choker and headband
      Last edited by inzie09; 07-08-2009, 01:35 PM.

Comment

Please post this in our Trading Post. We have a section for that.

Main Index - Trading Post
        New to the site--Introduce Yourself

Find a Pow Wow Near You!

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• culturaltouch
          New Jingle Dress For Sale
          by culturaltouch
          We have posted in the trading post a little girls jingle dress. It was ordered almost a year ago by an odawa lady and never paid for, so we are posting it for anyone who would like a chance to buy it. Pictures of the hairties and back barrett are also listed with the dress in the trading post.
          12-22-2005, 04:33 PM
        • Dawniss
          How many rows is a jingle dress supposed to have?
          by Dawniss
          I recently started to make a jingle dress and I was told that a jingle dress should have 7 rows of jingles on it and i was also told that it doesn't matter how many rows there are as long as you have 366 jingles on your dress... can someone help me?
          I want to know how many rows there are supposed...
          05-14-2005, 07:04 PM
        • Haliwa Indian Gal
          Is it Allowed!
          by Haliwa Indian Gal
          Hey Jingle Dancers,
          If I see a Jingle Dress I really like that is for sale on the internet,but doesn't look quite like I want it or not the perfect fit,and I print it out and get- say my aunt-to make it using the same concept and style but adding on and a different...
          01-07-2002, 08:54 PM
        • lakota_eyez
          Jingle Dress History
          by lakota_eyez
          well I'm looking for someone an ojibway who knows the ceramony of a jingle dress. I jingle dress dance but and I started out long time ago and from what I've been told there is a cermony that needs to be done in order to dance jingle??
          and I didn't do it right I just slap on a jingle dress cause...
          07-20-2006, 08:18 PM
        • Sweet Syilx
          Jingle Dress for sale
          by Sweet Syilx
          Hello Fellow Jinglers -

FYI, I have one of my own jingle dresses up for sale. Please check out the trading post for pictures and details of the emerald green jingle dress and multi-coloured confetti dot material.

Please note, I made this dress for my own personal use,...
          09-05-2005, 05:54 PM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X