Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• talkin crap

i just want to clear some things up.
    there have been some ppl talkin about me in the chicago area & im over it.the person who started sayin all this knows who he is,whether he reads this or not.he said i was making out with a guy @ a pow-wow.i was walkin around talkin w/this guy & he started kissin me so i told him to stop & left.this person who talks 2 much crap is jealous & the only reason he is sayin this stuff is b/c i dumped him.i dont know if he wants pity or what but it got to the powwow comittee & im a princess & i know better than to ne thing like that.
    whether ne that knows what im talkin about believes me i dont care,the creator knows the truth & so do i.ive never been talked about like this(2 my face neway)& its really bothering me.im just really upset b/c i know it isnt true,so why do ppl say all this bad stuff about me??????????
    just give me some advice if you know how i feel,about what i should do.:Cry
    who lives in a pineapple under the sea? man i wish it was me!

Your 14 for pete's sake... that's too young to be messing around with boys anyway. Stay away from boyz.. they're the debil! :devil

You should concentrate more on your school work. ;)

Ok people.. don't start on me...I know her :taunting:
    "We see it as a desecration not only of a mountain but of our way of life. This is a genocidal issue to us. If they kill this mountain, they kill our way of life." ~Debra White Plume

Comment

Live your life the best way you can and let your actions show the real deal. People will always talk..... but like my mom always said, the truth always come out in the wash.
      SHAKE IT!!!!

Comment

wow.. you are 14? believe me when i say this.. there is gonna be way more talk going on in your life so be prepared. The only thing you can do is be truthfull to yourself. No matter what people say aboout you, you still know the truth within yourself. AND NEVER let those lies am rumors make you believe that they are really true. You are a jingler. AND A PRINCESS! hang your head high and dont be subjected to those nonsence rumors..... Just defend yourself when needed and dont get carried away!

I hope that helps!

~Kelli
        If you lose the drum beat of the creator, you are lost in life - Aanishnabe

You say I don't look indian? Well you don't look stupid, but looks can be deceiving!

Comment

WHOA......Who are you..cuz Im from Chicago..and I have no clue as to who you are..or who your talkin bout...Id really like to know..cuz for all I know it could be one of my bros..or somethin..and maybe I could be of help to you...but I havent heard anything...and I hear almost everything..so trust me its not that big of a deal..and like Mato said..your only 14...dont worry bout it..and like the others said..live your life..dont care bout the b/s..and this is only the begingin of the never ending cycle of shyt talkin...ya know..blow it off..who cares...
          ~* Tha ONE and ONLY RAE RAE..dont let cheap imitations fool you*~

Comment

oh yeah and everyone gets talked bout..so dont worry..it'll pass....theres more important things to worry bout gurl..just keep your head up..it'll be aight..K..I promise
            ~* Tha ONE and ONLY RAE RAE..dont let cheap imitations fool you*~

Comment

yeah I am the Queen of talked about ..so heck yeah ..just close your ears ..stand tall an pround ...and Your are 14 ...got plenty of time to test the male side of town out ..slow down an live your young life ...be happy ...ok nuff said.
              Better known an loved as Men~Nie Turtles !
              Life is what you make it. Becareful what you give . You just might get it back!

Comment

LOL. You ladies are funny.

But yes! Take your time. When you're in your 20s all shacked up with a few kids, you'll be wishing you had your carefree teen years back.

Comment

im in the chicago area too and havent heard anything either. i wouldnt worry about it, like blingbling says, everyone gets talked about. just be proud and ignore what people are sayin, theyll get tired of it . Good luck! :)

Comment

ok

hey ladies thank you for all the advice.i really appreciate it!!!
                    im holding my head up & ignoring the rumors so thanks alot!
                    who lives in a pineapple under the sea? man i wish it was me!

Comment

Originally posted by ~*ReZeBel*~
                      LOL. You ladies are funny.

But yes! Take your time. When you're in your 20s all shacked up with a few kids, you'll be wishing you had your carefree teen years back.
                      I like ur new name! But yeah, what she said! :Chatter

Comment

hehe, Thanx ma'am.:D

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X