Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ChahtaGrasser
    replied
    the flu vaccine DOES have a small amount of the influenza virus in it to help ur body grow immune to the virus, but if u but are already sick, it just makes it worse.

Leave a comment:

• WhoMe
    replied
    Originally posted by cedar rose View Post
    I just spent 4 nights in the hospital. ... I received my seasonal flu shot 6 weeks ago and the H1N1 swine flu shot 3 weeks ago... please get yourselves and your families vaccinated against the swine flu and the seasonal flu...

cedar,

I hope you are feeling better. Get well soon.

I have 3 friends who have all gotten the flu for extended periods of time. All 3 friends got vaccinated. One friend told me that the vaccine has a small amount of the flu virus when it is put into a human body and the body is supposed to build an immunity against it. I don't know. I'm not a doctor.

Without the flu vaccine, I have been healthy and so has my family.

I am wondering, "is it better to get the vaccine or not?"

Leave a comment:

• Singing Otter
    replied
    Sorry I haven't been on in a while. Hope you get to feeling better soon.

Leave a comment:

• shadowoman
    replied
    Originally posted by ugidali View Post
    I'm sorry you're not feeling well.
    I hope you get well soon.
    sending Prayers your way feel better soon

Leave a comment:

• ugidali
    replied
    Get well soon

I'm sorry you're not feeling well.
    I hope you get well soon.

Leave a comment:

• cedar rose
    started a topic healing and health

healing and health

I just spent 4 nights in the hospital. I was believed that i had the swine flu when I actually had Influenza type A which is similar I received my seasonal flu shot 6 weeks ago and the H1N1 swine flu shot 3 weeks ago. I am home now, but I am extremely weak. I am usually very healthy and i am in good shape, but the flu type A has really kicked me hard. I enjoy jingle dress dancing as a way to pray and now i worry that I will not have my energy back to do this dance for a while. so fellow jinglers. please dance for me until I get my strength back. please get yourselves and your families vaccinated against the swine flu and the seasonal flu.. Be aware of Influenza type A since there is no vaccine for that. Take care and see you on the pow wow trail.

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X