Who makes dope outfits?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who makes dope outfits?

Hey ya'll jus checkin to see if anyone can hook me up wit someone who makes dope outfis. So jus reply please and thanx. I know ppl but I wanna dope outfit for next year.:)

Challis Beetso...or tahnee williams' mom or either Gina Redhouse
    '*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,
    SOUTHERN STYOZ
    '*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,

Comment

Where do they live??

Comment

dopest outfits

cepa twoeagles and dorothy crowfeather

Comment

You could try Janet Littlecrow.. www.littlecrowtradingpost.com
          What's really kewl bout her is, if you can draw it, she can make it. I drew a couple of fancy shawls outfits awhile back, and she made em just like idea. I dunno how she does it.. plus her work is really clean. I know she is always really busy with orders, but it doesn't hurt to check into it anyways.. ;)

Comment

I hear the Columbians arae good at making dope outfits.:Chatter

Sorry.
            There are 2 types of people in the world...
            Really stupid people who think they are smart
            and
            Really smart people who think they are smart.

Comment

All of the above names(challis, chepa,dorothy etc) make some nice dresses but be prepared if ya do get a hold of them to pay the bucks for their work cuz it's awesome!
              Last edited by Ruby 2sday; 01-14-2004, 09:17 PM.

Comment

I like Jennifer Hamilton and Tarissa Spoonhunterz OUtfit tha Bestests:)

Comment

Originally posted by pow_wow_princess22
                  Where do they live??
                  Challis and Tahnee live in AZ...

I dont know if that is far from where you live
                  SOUTHERN STYOZ

Comment

The Kanuho's mom makes awesome dresses. They live in AZ too.

Comment

Originally posted by fncyshwldncr4life
                      You could try Janet Littlecrow.. www.littlecrowtradingpost.com
                      What's really kewl bout her is, if you can draw it, she can make it. I drew a couple of fancy shawls outfits awhile back, and she made em just like idea. I dunno how she does it.. plus her work is really clean. I know she is always really busy with orders, but it doesn't hurt to check into it anyways.. ;)
                      I have to give my woman propz, she is the best in my view:D And love your work too fncy! It rocks;)

Comment

Sophie Bob makes some deadly dresses, if i ever dance jingle she will be the one I ask to make my dress. Beautiful work and awesome designs...nothing more to say..be well
                        aLWAys KEep yOUr werds SOFT AN sweET, jUST iN cASE U HAFTA eat THEM...

Comment

DOPE OUTFITS..

MY SIS "TIFFANY PASKEMIN"
                          CHEPA TWO EAGLES
                          DORTHY CROWFEATHER
                          VIOLA KANUHO
                          GINA REDHOUSE
                          JENNIFER HAMILTON
                          CHALLIS BEETSO
                          CANDICE McCABE
                          YOKLOT CORNELIUS

Comment

HELP A NATIVE OUT...

IF NE ONE COULD TELL ME SOME NAMES OF PEOPLE WHO MAKE GOOD OUTFITS IN THA NORTHERN PARTS OF THA STATES THAT WOULD BE GREAT..THANKS IF U CAN HELP..

Comment

:Wave hello to you all.. i know some one from Canada whom makes really Great Outfits her name his Ruby Watchmaker.. she puts great passion and love into her work.. and when you do something like that your piece of work you are working with comes with good thoughts, love, and blessing...
                              be glad of life... because it gives you the chance to love and to work and to play and to look at the stars...life is not having and getting, but a being and a becoming..

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.