Sumo

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Making a Jingle Dress for my toddler HELP!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Osage_jingle
    Pattern Help
    by Osage_jingle
    I got the pattern for jingle dress at crazy crow and it gave me a series of patterns do you need to use all of them?
    i know the sleeves and the underdress i need to use. there is the pullover and the aprons, do i need to use them too? im not looking to make a flap dress or a stove pipe dress,...
    08-29-2007, 11:11 AM
  • sunshine_02
    Requesting any and all help to make my first jingle dress!
    by sunshine_02
    I'm 23 and getting back into dancing, but I would love to make my own dress, but don't even know where to begin. So as a baby trying to take baby steps and learn things the correct way I am asking for some help. I don't even know where to begin, except that my passion and love of powwows will keep me...
    08-13-2007, 09:09 PM
  • MenomChick88
    Dress making
    by MenomChick88
    Ok when u make ur own dress is it just a shirt and a skirt or is it a whole dress? if its a whole dress do u just make it like a regular dress? (besides the jingles and stuff) theres like no special way for the stiching and stuff?
    (im new to dancing and i want to learn to make my own dress since...
    08-15-2003, 09:33 PM
  • rk.purcell
    differences in patterns
    by rk.purcell
    i just got my pattern laid out and i was wondering if most dresses are seperated from top and bottom and then sewn together with the seam around the stomach or is there a way to make a dress as a whole and with the seams on down the sides,, which way is better. Please let me know before i go through...
    08-16-2007, 09:52 AM
  • native_bead_queen
    jingle dress designs anyone
    by native_bead_queen
    hey im looking for a way to do my jingle dress. i already have my design but i need a way to hang my jingles and to make the dress. any info please help. my email is Hotcheerchick699[email protected] so you can just email it to me. thank you.
    03-17-2005, 01:22 PM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X