Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jingles

Hey Everybody..

Was wondering.. What kind of jingles do you all prefer?
    Which ones do you think sounds the best, who carries them etc??

Silver Redwood cones are my preference. They have a nice sound and they are loud.

I dont know where my sister gets them though I never asked her I'm just happy she gives me what I need for my dresses. :D
    "Gaa wiin daa-aangoshkigaazo ahaw enaabiyaan gaa-inaabid"

Comment

go to the top of the page where it says search.. type in jingles. there are alot of articles about this there. ;)

Comment

i did use missouri river but im gettin a new dress made & im gonna get "indian time"cones.not alot of ppl have them & they make a good sound.
        who lives in a pineapple under the sea? man i wish it was me!

Comment

hay i would have to say silver creek...except im not too fond of how the gold ones sound...becca

Comment

I was thinking of getting Indian Time for my next dress, I dont know anyone that has them though.. Haven't heard what they sound like though..

Comment

DO NOT use McPherson's, they tarnish really badly. I had to use some recently and my hands were really black after I finished putting them on. They are also "Made in India", kinda ironic...

Comment

cones

http://home.att.net/~randvjingles/order.html

check out this page, the Indian time look good and not very expensive just ordered some they look kewl and sound great!!

check it!!:p
                love me tender, love me true

Comment

Thanks Chica! I think im gonna order those, I've heard some good things about em!

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X