how 2 dance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how 2 dance

im going to try to learn to jingle since im normally a cloth dancer and im just wondering how do u do the side stepping and the regular and the fancy footwork stuff

You got me lifted shifted higher than a ceiling And ooh wee it's the ultimate feeling
    You got me lifted feeling so gifted Sugar how you get so fly?¿?

****Mary had a little lamb but grandma butchered it****

side stepping is the hardest to learn.really what you need to do is watch the other jingle dancers & how their feet move.ask a jingle dancer to show you some basic steps & the basics of sid e stepping.they should be more than happy to help.
    just practice alot,it takes a lot of work to be good.
    & make sure you understand what being a jingle dress dancer is about & the responsibilites of it.
    good luck!
    who lives in a pineapple under the sea? man i wish it was me!

Comment

yeah, whenever your at a powwow or anything, just ask someone to show you how to do it. they should be happy to show you. and once you get how to do it, be sure and practice!! :D and i'm sure you'll do fine. hope you come to understand and really enjoy doing it!!:Thumbs
      Truth is like the sun, you can shut it out for a time, but it ain't going away.

Comment

thanx yall 4 da advice my cousin gonna help me

You got me lifted shifted higher than a ceiling And ooh wee it's the ultimate feeling
        You got me lifted feeling so gifted Sugar how you get so fly?¿?

****Mary had a little lamb but grandma butchered it****

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X