A Jingle Dancers Feather

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Jingle Dancers Feather

Hey all fellow jingle dancers, this is my first time here and I am also very new to this whole computer thing so please bear with me. I am quite excited about talking to other dancers and have a question that I would appreciate some feedback on. I've noticed that many Jingle Dress Dancers wear their feathers quite differently, some down and some straight up. also some wear the down feathers while some wear the regular feathers. I would be interested to know what and if there is any tradition on how a Jingle Dress Dancer should wear her feather, or is it like so much of other regalia items, in that it all comes down to personal likes and choice.

The new girl on the block
    Jingletodabeat

Hey, I wear a plume straight up and one on the side. :)
    V.W

Comment

oh geez we can really open a can of worms on this topic! NO ONE MENTION IMMITATION EAGLE FEATHERS! People get mad.......

-Kelli

WELCOME Jingletodabeat

:) :Chatter :Wave :Thumbs :Flash :clap: :29: :39: :dancer: :1Party:
      If you lose the drum beat of the creator, you are lost in life - Aanishnabe

You say I don't look indian? Well you don't look stupid, but looks can be deceiving!

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X