Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shannon George vs Summer Begay vs Shanda Hunter vs Wenona Harvier... *LMAO*

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Shannon George vs Summer Begay vs Shanda Hunter vs Wenona Harvier... *LMAO*

    yeah so who do you think is the best of these chicas?? LOL


    :rofl2:


    :lol2:


    :devil

  • #2
    hmm...

    ShanLyn is one sexy beast! :Tongue

    Summer ohhh her sidesteps... *slurp* oh yeah that hits the spot! *L*

    Shanda is every creative:devil in her movements.. always got me second guessing.. ayes *LMAO*

    Wenona is my bad arse sista! She can sure whip that shawl like no ones business too!! Go sissy!!! :D
    "Smile If U's A Hottie" :50:

    "Good Better Best Never Let It Rest Until The Good Is Better And The Better Is Best" :D

    Comment


    • #3
      All of your gurls are so wity and clever. HHHMM:Thinking This may have to come down to a good o fashion Bannock making contest. The way to my heart is thru my tummy.:7: My vote can be bought. OK Genie, hook up a gal with some Mister G's gurl!

      Comment


      • #4
        :Thinking... hmmm they are all some pretty fly chicks huh?? LOL


        :Chatter :Chatter

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Shannon George vs Summer Begay vs Shanda Hunter vs Wenona Harvier... *LMAO*

          Originally posted by Burberrilish
          yeah so who do you think is the best of these chicas?? LOL


          :rofl2:


          :lol2:


          :devil

          hey when did pws.com turn into ndnsports.com :Thinking :Eyebrows :Scared


          *~*~*~Do Not Lead me in to Temptation I can Find it myself*~*~*~ :D :uptosomet

          Comment


          • #6
            :Chatter

            Burbie you're such a nut.

            No kidding huh Crow??? LOL.

            Comment


            • #7
              :Tongue


              Yeah i thought i'd bring us some ndnsports here since it seems like other users are LMAO

              :rofl2: :rofl2:

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Burberrilish
                :Tongue


                Yeah i thought i'd bring us some ndnsports here since it seems like other users are LMAO

                :rofl2: :rofl2:

                :taunting: if they jumped off a cliff would you jump too :lol2: :lol2:
                *~*~*~Do Not Lead me in to Temptation I can Find it myself*~*~*~ :D :uptosomet

                Comment


                • #9
                  :rofl2:



                  well ya know......i think grammy would tear it up that ol biddy gotz some moves
                  ~*~¤(¯`·._» >The Prettiest People do the Ugliest things <«_.·´¯)¤ ~*~

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Crow_hunny_420
                    :taunting: if they jumped off a cliff would you jump too :lol2: :lol2:




                    THem be fightin words Crow :karate: waaaaacchhaaaaa :karate:

                    *LMAO* hehe..

                    gaw you're just a lil smart asss today huh? LOL its okay i'm nice today lmao you caught me good on a good day :Naughty

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Burbie

                      Did I walk into a cat fight up in here. I told Noner'z bout this thread. Is she ignoring yall. Maybe Queen of the Cage will settel this one.:devil

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Burbie

                        Originally posted by wallFlower
                        Did I walk into a cat fight up in here. I told Noner'z bout this thread. Is she ignoring yall. Maybe Queen of the Cage will settel this one.:devil

                        Naahhh we're just having some painless fun lol...:rofl2:

                        yeah...we all just love to tease one another.. right crow :Tongue

                        :karate:

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          LMAO!! :Chatter :Tongue

                          As if I could compete with Nonerz, Sum, and Shannon... :worthy:
                          Hockey is soul food.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            LMAO!! whatever... i can't even beleive that muh name was listed on the same thread as JC... give me a min... i think i'm gonna cry!
                            ~*~ FRIENDS DON'T LET FRIENDS TAKE HOME UGLY SNAGS ~*~

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by jingle genie
                              LMAO!! whatever... i can't even beleive that muh name was listed on the same thread as JC... give me a min... i think i'm gonna cry!
                              So did u bring me back some burittos?

                              Comment

                              Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

                              Loading...

                              Trending

                              Collapse

                              There are no results that meet this criteria.

                              Sidebar Ad

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X