dew toes...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dew toes...

ive rarely seen jingle dresses with dew toes...for my new jingle dress (like i dont have enough of them) im thinking of adding dew toes,,,i dont want my jingle dress to look gordy so how should i even start this...should i add them just as fringe on under arm and on the bottom part? and how many should i buy? has anyone of ya girls ever used dew toes on yar jingle dress?-becca

dew toes.....hmmmmmm

i fought i saw some dew toes on that dew that went wunning by, did you ma................mmm is that some new kinda wanimal?? LOLhow many dews does it ake to do a dwess?? sorry gettin carried away.........lata
    love me tender, love me true

Comment

My dad and I were working on some for my next dress (before he passed). I ended up giving em away save for one that will go on the last row.

Are you talkin about the dew claws (back) or the deer toes (front)? I guess it depends on the style of dress your making (design wise). Never seen em in straight rows, always chevrons.
      SHAKE IT!!!!

Comment

what are dew toes?
        "Gaa wiin daa-aangoshkigaazo ahaw enaabiyaan gaa-inaabid"

Comment

You mean Deer Toes right?

Well anyways I seen a girl before who used to have a dress like that.. It looked alright. and yeah they were in striaght rows.:)
          NO MY EYES REALLY DONT LOOK LIKE THAT........ THATS ME AS A BRATZ DOLL ;)

http://pages.ivillage.com/sagkeengpowwow2003/

Some guys are good with their drum sticks.... and some just arent...:karate:

Comment

Re: dew toes.....hmmmmmm

Originally posted by nena
            i fought i saw some dew toes on that dew that went wunning by, did you ma................mmm is that some new kinda wanimal?? LOLhow many dews does it ake to do a dwess?? sorry gettin carried away.........lata
            *LMAO*
            "Gaa wiin daa-aangoshkigaazo ahaw enaabiyaan gaa-inaabid"

Comment

Re: dew toes.....hmmmmmm

Originally posted by nena
              Too much coffee! :Chatter

Comment

Prairie Rose White used to have two dresses made like that. They had a really cool special for her in Whitefish Bay Pow-Wow back in 91 or so.

Comment

yeah ... what are dew toes???? im sooooo confused... lol
                  "When the forest weeps, the Anishinabe who listens will look back at the years. In each generation of Ojibway there will be a person who will hear the si-si-gwa-d, who will listen and remember and pass it on to the children."

"Night Flying Woman"

Comment

Arnt dew toes the lil toes in the back of the hoof? cuz if you use the front hooves, the would be too BIG! I think anywayz...dew toes are the tiny hooves, and they look and sound TIGHT! Dont see too many dresses w/ dew toes tho....i think...if you do make a dress of this sort...keep it simple...velvet...beads..somptin...otherwise it jus wont look right. GOOD LUCK W/YA DRESS! Post a pic...somptin..hee,hee....
                    ~.~ A friend is~.~

" someone who can sing the song in your heart, even when you have forgotten the words...;)"

Comment

I've seen a dress with dew toes on it...they were all in a straight row and it looked NICE:D . The top was a vest with applique on it and the bottom was appliqued between the rows of dew claws. i wanted to make one myself...but could never find enough.
                      yeah, yeah, yeah...

...never underestimate the power of stupid people in groups...

If quizzes are "quizical"...What are tests?

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X